Thread: Can I use Kindle while USB charging

Can I use Kindle while USB charging

I am having the Kindle to that is plugged into the computer through USB it says that if I desire to make use of my Kindle and carry on charging then I will have to eject the Kindle as of the computer. I went to the icon for safely remove hardware and closed the Kindle but it is not ejecting. Can you tell me that is there are some added method by which I will be able to eject that? I have attempted to solve this by restarting the PC but that failed to resolve the problem for me.

Re: Can I use Kindle while USB charging

I make a note here again with my Vista experience of expulsion. I have Vista Ultimate and when I drive, I get the error message. Is said to save any open files on this disc and close the files or programs that use the files before trying again. If you continue, the files are closed, which can cause data loss. I click Continue, and the screen on my Kindle goes as of "USB in use" screen to what I was doing while it is plugged in along with the burden of the Kindle.

I still get nil while I try to "Safely Remove Hardware". I can choose the appropriate drive to eject but the Kindle screen is showing as if it is joined to USB. The unit is no longer displayed on the computer, but still thinks the Kindle is connected by what is being charged and cannot be used even when the computer does not think it is still attached. Amazon second level support never called me back, which I thought was supposed to. But I think this is the solution you were working.

I have attempted it with my Vista computer. The thing that has occured on a couple of time is that I have had to throw out the drive since the first time it ejected then instantly reloaded. The drive is ejected generally with the first try and up to now I got the habit of using the Safely Remove Hardware loom but this Explorer technique is simple. Maybe it will support me to use more time through Explorer that I have tended not to use.

I was equipped to connect the K2 on my Vista box and append content to the present. But when I tried the "Safely Remove Hardware" then it said it could remove the device, the USB drive mode is put in the K2 screen and nothing that the press will delete it. So I guess I'm having the similar problem. I have Windows Vista Business with Service Pack 1. I have also tried all the other possible solutions as well but was not helpful to me.