Thread: My Kindle 3 Device Warranty period will get extended or not?

My Kindle 3 Device Warranty period will get extended or not?

So guys, I am not going takes your much time by writing here unnecessary stuff, so my question Is not much different from my title, as I had think that better to ask some people over here before trying this out, so whether I will get my warranty period widen for my K3 device or not, so had any know about this thing that is it possible or not? So please according express your views on the topic and tells me also about the same. Thanks in advance

Re: My Kindle 3 Device Warranty period will get extended or not?

Yup I had purchased it for my brother and he use to take it at his college, so there are change that may be due to some problem it will get any further damage to the device, for that I had went to the square trade warranty for recovering with any accident. So should try this for keeping your side safe as after any accident (end of warranty period) you will have to suffer losses so better bring the Square people take the charge for any losses and be secure with it.

K3 is such a excellent device I had ever used, I had purchase the one for myself while accumulating my two month salary, while hadn’t utilize both fully, had purchased it by keeping aside some saving from the salary and I had purchased it with the special offer for kindle and I had replace that with my ASAP, as while I got much benefit in replacement and don’t have desire to totally go for paying the entire amount the same and I think you will get the whole warranty of your device from the Amazon as per there stated period for warranty.

yeah Amazon have a very good record in after sales service even in past also and it keep on building it goodwill on the internet market, but you cannot blame any company or not even to Square trade people for any physical damage done to the device because you get the warranty for any mistake or bugs from the company or developer side and if you do any physical damage to the device then you will get it repair but at the same time you will need to pay for the same. And Amazon it pretty good with the warranty and providing service for their delivered device or any other equipment.

Seriously I will not go for any Square trade accident coverage as Amazon use to release a New version of Kindle almost every year and unfortunately if the device get break down then at that time the new version is out, so will not have any other option else then to replace it with the new Kindle. And even after that also you desire for the replacement then you will get it on the Amazon, and the changes that you will charge a bit more for replacing the existing with the newer one but not as much that will be charge for entire new one

As in the past many people have experience that many newly purchased kindle device have been working just fine without any fault any damage to their device and even they hadn’t keeps a warranty for the same and for getting a warranty for your device you will need to spend around $40 extra. As while in past I had purchased my kindle for around 250 dollars and even with that I had made 40$ expense on warranty of three years for accidental damage with Square trade and not faced any such problem ever and as now Kindle price has been fallen to much that you can opt for taking expansion of warranty period for your Kindle device. Hopes all the information including this had help you.