Thread: Need some help regarding the Backwards Compatibility in Xbox 360

Need some help regarding the Backwards Compatibility in Xbox 360

When I was trying to play the game in my Xbox 360, i first confirmed it with the compatibility list in my console and after having a thorough check of the same then I went ahead with the game. Also I have ensured that my console is perfectly up to date. I have manually updated my console. Now whenever I am trying to play that particular game in the console I get a message saying that “The game could not start, please download the game again”. I really cannot understand as if what can be the problem here. please do try and suggest some steps on the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all. so please do reply accordingly here.

Re: Need some help regarding the Backwards Compatibility in Xbox 360

See if you are having the 4gig Xbox s with flash drive support then make sure that you have the Xbox hd with you, I think so Xbox hd is the most important thing here and hence you do need to look after that. So that’s what I am saying here, do watch out for the same. that’s what I am saying here. so if you are having that version of Xbox then make sure that you use the Xbox hd for it. That is what I wanted to suggest you in this point of time. So do have a look at the same and let me know if the problems are solved or not.

No need to worry about that because I am having the Xbox Hard Drive 250 GB. That ends the discussion there itself. I am amazed that you gave that kind of solution for me which was not worth at all. I mean I am sorry that I had mentioned about that in the above question but the solution was so weird for that. So that’s what I am saying here. if you do come across any good solution then do reply over here. please I mean some good solution and not any kind of stuff.

Ok then I need to ask if the hard drive that you have got is of the original version or not? Can you please tell me about it. Also which game are you trying to play in the Xbox 360, can you pleas mention about that as well. So that we can re check about the same. Might be some issues with the game and hence it is giving you such kind of problem. So do not worry. Just answer out the question that I have asked here. I am waiting for the reply from you all. so reply accordingly on the same.

Talking about the hard drive it is a original one and the official one from the Microsoft. So you cannot say that can be the problem over here. plus I am playing the game named as Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction. You can check it out it is given in the compatible games for the Xbox 360. So that is what I want to say here. any solutions for the problem.

Try changing the console settings of the game. See that will be the perfect solution for the game. So that is what I want to say here. there are some different settings for the different phone and hence what I want to say is that if you are staying in North America or Europe/New Zealand/Australia then change it to 50hz. So that is what you need to look after and hence that’s what I am saying here. so do look out for the same and I am sure that it will be the perfect solutions for the same. I am sure that it will be the good suggestion for you.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here by sad to say that none of the suggestions worked for me. yes I did try with the same settings there as well. so i think you will have to work on some other solutions for my problem so that i get an ideal suggestion for the problem. So that's what i am saying here. Can you all please suggest me what other sugegstions do you have for me.