Thread: Error code 801613C9 while entering gold membership code in Xbox 360

Error code 801613C9 while entering gold membership code in Xbox 360

This is a strange error that I have been getting a lot of problems. so that’s what I want to say here. see I had purchased the 3 month gold membership code and while entering it via. Xbox 360, it really causes a lot of problem for me. it tells me that some error has caused while doing some transaction and hence this result. So tell me as if what should I do in a situation like these can you all please suggest me something on the same. I am waiting for the help from you all. that’s it from my side. Waiting for your help.

Re: Error code 801613C9 while entering gold membership code in Xbox 360

Just check in your account as if what is the problem here. So that’s what I am saying here. See if the account is showing that whether the same things enabled there or not. So that’s what I am saying, do check for the same and let me know if the problem does gets solved or not. I think there must be some internal error with the Microsoft Xbox live account and I am sure that it will get fixed as soon as possible.

You must better solve this issue by having a chat with the Microsoft people about the said issue and they will be the better persons in this situation to answer out the query for you. So that’s what I am saying here. I think so this si the internal type of error and hence that’s what I am saying here. So do watch out for the same and let me know if the problem does gets solved or not. This would be the best possible solution for this kind of problem. Lets hope for the best and I am sure that it will work for you.

See I have checked my account and it is being shown enabled there still I have not received any kind of confirmation over here. I don’t know what kind of problem is this. that’s what I want to say here. since you ahd asked me to check about the same hence I went ahead with that and checked it, but what next can you all please tell me since I have no idea about the same. please suggest me something over here. I want a good solution for the problem. So do let me know as soon as possible on that.

Probably you must wait for sometime. So what I want to say is that since it si showing up in your account, so probably wait for sometime and the problem will get fixed. There is no specific solution for the same. so that’s what I think is a ideal solution for you. it happened to me as well in my Xbox, having a chat with the Microsoft people gave me the conclusion that there was some problem as they working on a particular sever and hence I had to wait for sometime over there. So do wait for sometime and the problem will be resolved as soon as possible.

Hey thanks for all the support guys, yes te problem has been indeed solved, I had to do nothing over here and the problem was solved. Thanks a ton guys for the solutions that you have given over here. appreciate your efforts for the same here.