Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sonic generation wonít run Nintendo wii graphics

Portable Devices

Old 07-07-2011

Sonic generation wonít run Nintendo wii graphics

I have a wii and when I was trying to play the sonic generation on that but I was having too many glitches with the graphics, as when I load the game it shows me the error with showing the lack of graphics. But thing that make me wonder is like why canít we play this game as wii has very good support for all most all the big sized game even. And am I the only person who is having these glitch or is there anybody who has the same problem?

Old 07-07-2011

re: Sonic generation wonít run Nintendo wii graphics

As far as I know youíll not be able to play this game on your wii because Sonic Generations won't be released on Wii , though Sega required the console adaptation of the game to characterize high-definition graphics, and the resolutions that the wii supports, is off course lesser than what is required to play this game, so sadly I would say you have to play the game on the PC only if you have any.
Old 07-07-2011

I have also heard the same news as the game is not developed for the wii because the developer were unable to provide such a game but they are now focusing to put the generations for the Nintendo 3DS, so if you have this device you can simply play it on that also. Or else as the above user mentioned you need to play this game on your machine only, and according to me The Wii hardware isn't excellent well for the perception.
Old 07-07-2011

No I would say they are about to launch this game on this next year, with the Mario, so I think wii users must have to wait until it gets officially released, and let me tell you that you are not the only user that have this problem as if the game is not even meant to play with wii then how can you start it, as off course youíll get some error, but still I would say for your satisfaction you can try to change the display settings, and see whether it works or not.
Old 07-07-2011

If you want more information about why Sega didnít released the generations for Wii, you can simply search it on the internet, might be you get some idea or the tweak to run the game, and if you get any you can specify here also, thus we also get the idea to play this game wii. but till that i would say you need to play the game on either on PC or to the another gaming console if you have any.
Old 08-07-2011

Re: Sonic generation wonít run Nintendo wii graphics

I am not sure as I havenít played the game yet, but heard that this generations wonít run o the Wii, but still if you want to play this game you can have option to play some previous version of the same game, until they fix the bug for the wii, but as the above user mentioned, I would also have the same opinion as the hardware required is not best suitable for the game, and if you have any other console as Nintendo 3DS you can play this game on that.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,