Thread: Unable to connect wireless guitar controller with Xbox 360 slim

Unable to connect wireless guitar controller with Xbox 360 slim

I am having the Xbox 360 slim and also got my Guitar hero wireless- Gitarre. When I connect my wireless guitar to the Xbox 360 slim model, it does not get connected. I am having the latest update for my console. Is there anything to do with the new update or something like that? I don’t think it’s a battery issue, as I have tried with the 3 different batteries from different brand, and they are working fine in other controllers. How do I get my wireless guitar get connected to Xbox 360 slim?

Re: Unable to connect wireless guitar controller with Xbox 360 slim

Is your other wireless consoles are working properly? Have you tried your other wireless devices to connect your Xbox slim? If NO, then you should try to connect your other wireless device to the Xbox slim. If they work properly then it’s well and good which means that your wireless guitar might be having some problem. If your other wireless devices are also not getting connected then you should check out your Xbox 360 slim console.

As you said that you have tried with 3 other batteries also, this means that your Xbox console is working fine with no issue. So there is definitely some problem with your wireless guitar or with your wireless connection. So I think that if you see that your wireless guitar is not working properly, then you should try to contact with the shop from where you had brought the guitar and ask him to solve your issue.

One of my friends had brought the same guitar for his Xbox but it was a wired one. He did connect his guitar with the Xbox and it was working fine for him. All he did was, he just connected the guitar to the Xbox and have to press the sync button on both the Xbox and also on the guitar he had and it did worked. So have you tried to connect the wireless guitar and then pressed any Sync button or not? If NO, then see to it that after getting connected you need to press the Sync button.

Is there anything that came with your guitar, something like software or a CD with the guitar? If yes, then try to install it completely and then try to connect it. If this also does not work then, if you have any of your friend how is having Xbox then you can try connecting it with his Xbox and see whether you are able to get it worked or not. If then too it does not work, then surely there is a problem with your wireless guitar. So need to contact the person from whom you have purchased the guitar.

Thank you guys! It was really a foolish thing from my side. I had connected it properly but the thing was, I did not press the sync button on the Xbox 360 slim and also the one seen in the bottom of the guitar. I just pressed the Sync and now it is working very well. Thanks for all your suggestions, it really helped me out.