Thread: Netflix application for Huawei Ideos S7

Netflix application for Huawei Ideos S7

I’m having a Huawei Ideos S7 well browsing on net I got a information that Netflix application can be installed in Huawei Ideos S7. Is this news is confirmed. Have anyone installed it in there device how it works? Can anyone suggest me how to install it in the device as I’m new with it? Or should I need to get the hulu working on it. I will be very much thankful to the person who ever help me out for this. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Netflix application for Huawei Ideos S7

I’m having a 2.2 Huawei Ideos S7 slim. I had downloaded the Netflix application for my droid from the droid life site and it is working smoothly with my droid x which I think is not a technically support device but I’m sure that it won’t going to work in the Huawei Ideos S7. The video player loads it and I was able to see the play button but it just fails to play and goes to queue and after that I need to close it. Please suggest.

For this just download the root explorer application but you need to pay for that but it’s worth for it and then open the root explorer and then go to system folder and then hit the mount r/w button which is at the top right and then hold the build.prop file and then open the text editor and then change the line which looks like HTC build.prop after that just hit on menu and then save and exit and make sure you get a prompt stating that the original build.prop had being saved as a build.prop.bak after that just reboot the device and then just download and install the Netflix application.

Well I had installed the Brazilian rom and had used the .apk file I want to ask is there any update for as I always get a message for update and whenever I go to market I don’t find any update for it. I think I need to modify my device. I had even check the xda to check whether there is an update .apk file. You must search on net for Netflix on Huawei Ideos S7 and even search for the xda developers modified .apk file and even the xda developer’s playback fix 2.3 or higher version.

I had got the modified flash with the hulu working with it for that you just need to load the video and then click on full screen and then just change the resolution for 288p which will going to work smooth on that. It required a 2.2 Huawei Ideos S7 and then download the cracked flash APK and even you need a Dolphin browser HD 5 beta 3 and even the license agreement to run it. After getting all that just install the software and hulu will start working.

A latest version for the Netflix APK has being officially release in the market for few mobile and even the xda developers had installed for their own and the Huawei IDEOS S7 is running in the Indonesian 2.2.2 ROM Rooted. After installing the .apk on your phone and click on the movies the progress bar will going to appear at the bottom but after about 5 seconds the player usually stop and goes to the Netflix menu. The device usually shows as register on my Netflix account.