Thread: Can these fires increase the Kindle sales?

Can these fires increase the Kindle sales?

Within western state there are a lot of trees being burned in thousands of acres and this is happening in all over the world. If this is going to continue then the price for the paper is surely going to increase and for that reason that print book will cost more. I think that this fire will increase the sale of Kindles who cannot afford the print book. So what do you think that if this is going to increase the sales of Kindle over the print book.

Re: Can these fires increase the Kindle sales?

I agree with you that this will surely increase the sell for Kindle as compared to the print books. And the strange thing about this is that the rates for the print books are getting high day by day and on the other hand the rate for the kindle is going down. If the prices for the print books are not going to decrease then, it will be very beneficial for the Kindle to raise their sells. Anyway, I like to use the Kindle to manage my books.

Hi, I recently bought the print book and that cost me $32 for that. And on very next day, my brother bought the Kindle just for the $11. There is a big price gap between these two. Now I am thinking that I would have bought the same and that will save the money for me as well. If this will not going to change then I think everyone will prefer to get the Kindle in the place of print book. Are all those fires going to help Kindle sales?

I always thought we would arrive at a instant in history where there was an additional way to read and people started realizing that they liked it. I know Amazon's sold millions of people a new Kindle last year and this year they are expected to sell them even more. So I guess I am thinking massive sales for the Kindle are already going to be inevitable. And if so, it's not going to be affected more by the price of paper.

If we compare the Kindle with the print book then we will find that overall kindle will be better. It is good in terms of cost, performance and all. I will never go for the print book and I think that most of the people will be agree with that. One of the main reasons that I am going for the kindle is that they are having better customer service. If you have some opinion other than these then please post that over here.