Thread: Unable to install 10.1 flash player in Huawei Ideos S7

Unable to install 10.1 flash player in Huawei Ideos S7

I’m having a Huawei Ideos S7. While surfing on net I saw the flash player on the internet. I had installed the apk and even the flash and I was able to see the application in the list but my problem is I was not able to see the website which need a flash player and I always get the message that flash needed to be installed on the device. Is any using the integrated flash for their browser in their 2.1 Huawei Ideos S7 or having the playon to run.

Re: Unable to install 10.1 flash player in Huawei Ideos S7

Was able to run PlayOn and accessories support such as external keyboard and A/V output cable maybe it was the main reason I defected from the Huawei Ideos S7 to a Galaxy Tab. I the upgrade for the Huawei Ideos S7 will be going to launch within a short span. If you’re more concern about the playon then I would have recommend you to get a SGT device which is also an worth or you must wait till they launch a proper update.

I had got news about the abode that they had announced the 10.2 adobe flash player beta version for the android 2.2 and other latest version. But I think the beta version always have some sort of minnow bugs as it is an latest update I’m sure it will going to work faster with the web browser. That update wills usually going to give the 720p video play back on the web. I’m sure the user who is having the android device with an dual core processor will going to get the better performance but don’t know about the previous droid. It will be going to have the fix for the previous bugs so you must install that.

I want to ask when the 10.1 flash players are getting installed on the 2.1 Huawei Ideos S7 how it looks like in the browser. If the website is looking out for the flash player 10.0 or higher version then why the android is not showing it even if it’s there in the list. You must try to restart your device and then check and if that doesn’t work then looking for the setting on the net or maybe it is not support by the 2.1 so you must upgrade it to the 2.2 hope that work for you.

Try to installed the latest stable version of Huawei Ideos S7 and even install the flash player 10.3 which you will going to get it from the android market or from the Google maps. Well I don’t think Google maps will going to work as when I got it from the market the download icon had appear but later it get disappear. Try to delete the cache manually and even the cookies and then restart your device then try to install the flash player again.

download the new copy of adobe flash player zip file and the just extract the .apk file and then go to the market and from there install the apps installer in your phone and if you want you can open the apk from any file explorer. After that connect your device to the computer and that .apk file to the sd card and make sure you paste it in the root and then launch the app installer on your device and just follow the instruction provided on the screen after in is completely installed then restart your device and check whether it is working or no.

Just boot your device in the recovery mood and then and delete all the data my making a factory reset and then flash it again. You can even get it working by finding the extensive browsing and I’m sure it will be going to work without re-flashing your device or there might be the problem with the rooting I think you need a z4root and its free in the market so just install it and follow the screen instruction and if you dint get it then just open the browser and type in Google z4root.apk and after that go to menu and then application and just check the unknown resources.