Thread: Bad Bios Flash on Acer aspire 4750G

Bad Bios Flash on Acer aspire 4750G

Can somebody help on this new laptop, I have Acer aspire 4750G laptop and I have installed the windows XP. Last night I have followed the BIOS upgrade but while doing this I have gone wrong and I getting Bad Bios Flash on Acer aspire 4750G. Now when I start the system I get the FAN on and power button flashing, LED flashing and nothing else. Does anyone how to recovery from the Bad Bios Flash on Acer aspire 4750G?

Re: Bad Bios Flash on Acer aspire 4750G

It is likely that the BIOS of the laptop have not been updated properly and so the laptop will not boot. System BIOS is responsible for storing all the information required for proper startup and operation of the equipment. Consequently, if the BIOS are containing some tribulations, the laptop will not boot. make sure if there is any difficulty with the system BIOS and get it resolved.

In my opinion the laptop's motherboard must be replaced to get the laptop working properly. The BIOS chip is installed in the computer's motherboard. The BIOS chip stores all the peripherals that connect to the computer. Therefore, if the system BIOS is damaged, do not detect any hardware connected. Once the BIOS is damaged, the plate fails. Therefore, replacing the motherboard is essential to get the computer work again.

If you are trying to replace the BIOS the wrong must save your settings as you try to remove the previous battery on the motherboard to the data stored in CMOS is gone so be sure to write the correct configuration. And condition your battery is feeble, and after that some of the information is approximately blemished. You have to turn on the laptop and keep pressing the Delete key, F2 or ESC button, one of these to enter the BIOS setup

Try to hard reset your laptop and then you can solve your issue. even I have gone through the same problem and after that I have gone through the lots of solution to get ride this bu8t none of them helped me to get ride the issue and after that I have reset the laptop and I have solved mien issue. so try to hard reset your laptop and if this also doesn’t work then make contact with the Acer support and after that go through your issue.