Thread: LG Octane continues to Lag

LG Octane continues to Lag

Hey people, please help me. I am stuck up between a very irritating and frustrating problem. I am using LG Octane mobile phone. And I have recently noticed that the mobile phone is lagging a lot. Whenever I am viewing Messages or Contacts or any other application in my cellphone, I am experiencing uneven lags in my mobile. Can anyone tell me what must be causing this uneven lags in my mobile phone? How possibly I can solve the issue. Please guys, help me in solving the problem.

Re: LG Octane continues to Lag

According to me many background processes and application are already running in your mobile phone and that is why you are experiencing these lagging issues while you are trying to access any more application in your cellphone. I would suggest you to close the unwanted processes which are running in your device and then try to access the application one at a time. Don’t overload the mobile by starting too many applications at a time.

Make sure that enough memory; both phone memory and external memory is available in your device. If the device is depriving of memory space, i.e. if it is having very less memory then also you can face the issue with your LG Octane cellphone. In order to increase the phone memory of your phone, make sure that you have transferred all the contacts stored in your phone to your SIM card. Also make sure minimum amount of data is stored in your phone memory to avoid any kind of lagging issues.

The problem might also occur if the firmware of your mobile phone is outdated. So, even if there are very less chances of this being the reason behind the lagging of your device, I would recommend you to install the latest available firmware update for your LG Octane mobile phone in your device. An updated firmware will makes sure that the device is giving you the optimum output result and with facing much issues. It is always suggested to keep your device updated.

You need some software if you wish to install the latest updated firmware in your LG Octane cellphone. You will need to install the LG PC Suite application in your system if you want to download and install the update for the firmware of your mobile. You can find the PC Suite for your LG mobile on Internet or the official website of LG mobiles. Once you have downloaded and installed the application in your computer system, connect you mobile to the computer using the USB cable and follow the on-screen instructions.

This kind of issue, lagging can also occur if you are having issue with the hardware or the software installed in the mobile. So according to me, showing your cellphone to someone with professional knowledge and getting the issue resolved is much better option than experimenting yourself. So, find LG Store in your nearby area and show your cellphone to the technical staff of LG and get the mobile checked for issues. If found any, submit your mobile for repairing and get your problem solved.

Thank you, each and everyone who made an effort to post their suggestions to my query thread. After reading all the posts, i am a bit confused and unable to find where the real problem is. Is the problem with the software or my mobile phone is having some hardware issues. So, i have decided to submit my cellphone to the professionals available at the LG Store and ask them only to solve the issue. They will be able to recognize the exact reason and solve the issue. Anyways thanks everyone.