Thread: Battery of LG Octane dies and won't reboot

Battery of LG Octane dies and won't reboot

Hey guys I am having LG Octane mobile phone from sometime and recently I noticed some issue with the mobile phone. I have noticed that the battery of my mobile phone goes from two bars to none within few seconds. The mobile phone will show one low battery notification and then the mobile will completely die. Even after charging the mobile phone, I am unable to start the mobile, unless I remove the battery of my mobile phone. So, I am confused where the issue is. Please help me.

Re: Battery of LG Octane dies and won't reboot

I am not sure whether the issue is with the battery of your mobile but there are high chances that the problem can be related to the battery of your mobile phone. It seems to be some kind of issue with the battery of your LG Octane mobile phone to me. The battery of your mobile phone is faulty and that is why you are facing this issue with your device. So, I would suggest you to check whether the fault is with the battery or something else. If you find the issue with the battery, then most probably you will have to replace the battery with a new working one.

You should make sure that the battery which you are using in your mobile phone is an original one from LG. So at the time of purchasing the new battery for your device, if you find your older one to be damaged, than please remember to purchase an original genuine battery for your LG Octane mobile phone. You can purchase the original battery from any authorized store of LG or any other store who are the authorized seller of LG products.

Thank you, guys for the help. I cross checked whether the issue is with the battery which is used in my mobile pr not. But fortunately, after doing so, I found that there is no issue with the battery of my cellphone. As the battery would work wonders in another LG mobile phones. Now does anyone know what must be the issue with the LG Octane phone which I am using? How can I resolve my problems? Please friends, reply to my thread and help me.

The problem can occur if the firmware of your LG Octane mobile phone is outdated. This is not a sure shot reason, but the chances are very high. SO, to be in the safer side, I would suggest you to update the firmware of your mobile phone. You can do so by connecting your mobile to your computer system which has got LG PC Suite installed in it. Make sure that you have installed the latest available updated version of LG PC Suite.

Unfortunately, it seems to an issue with either the battery of your LG Octane cellphone or with the phone itself. Any of the both might be having fault with it and that is why you are facing the following issue with your mobile. So, in this case either you need to replace the battery that you are using in your device or you need to repair the mobile phone for any issues it is going through. You need to call up a hardware professional for mobile phones who is capable of solving your issue in an efficient way.

Call the LG Support to check whether they could provided the needed assistance to you and help you overcome the issues which you have been facing with your LG Octane mobile phone. Most probably, they will be asking you to submit the mobile phone to their LG Care Centre and allow the professionals available in the store to help you in finding the main reason behind the issue and get the issue completely solved from your device. Also, if you find your device to be within the warranty period, you can avail the advantage and get the service done for completely free or cost.