Thread: LG G2X wifi and 4G keeps switching?

LG G2X wifi and 4G keeps switching?

Friend’s I have LG G2X and I have a wifi connection in it, from some days my phone is behaving bit weird I don’t know what is going on? Well the problem is, I keep using my wifi connection for sometime and then I keep doing other things to in the mean while the phone is idle and when I get back to my phone I found out that the wifi is still working but suddenly it flashes for 4G and disappears this keeps happening and I think the 4G and wifi keeps fighting among them to get the access, I don’t know what is wrong and how to get rid of this situation so I really need a help from you guys can you help me please?

Re: LG G2X wifi and 4G keeps switching?

I think am hearing this problem for first time so cant be very sure with the solution that would it work in this or not too, but these are the basic steps what we actually do and it does resolves many problem many time so I think this would help you out to hopefully well so have you tried out doing a factory reset and removing your battery and sim card for some time and insert it again and then restart your phone and see if you are still getting the problem. Hope sully it should not.

Well would like to share my experience in some similar case when I was having the same issue while using the wifi connection and then what I did to resolve this was I just tried to prolong the battery life buy turning it off and auto syncing my Google account and then after some days I found out that it ist having any effect over it so I just turned auto sync back on, and as usual I dint remembered to turn it off and I stopped using it suddenly and my phone was idle for long time, and then when later I just checked my phone there was an notification on my phone and I noticed that the problem was no ore in my cell phone so I dint knew the solution but I solved it on my own. And in the end what actually matters is if you are able to get rid of the problem and yes I did.

Yes actually I think this solution is true because this has been solving many similar problem I have done the same thing and suggested all my friends to and they have got rid of the problem so I think you to need to know the fact that turning auto sync off and back on again does solves this problem out and you should try this and anyone who is getting this problem and don’t know the solution and I think that is the only solution way. And if all this don’t supports your problem I think you just need to contact to the T-mobile once and I think they would help you out.

Hey I have a different solution and I would like to share it with you because I think this does work completely fine and for you and every one and it has also worked for me too a lot of time and it is just if you can check on your phone that if the setting is on to static and then just change it to DHCP and ignore the rest and just restart your phone I hope it would work. Just try it out and get helped buy the solution it has been working with everyone.

I do not know is that I'm right or not, but what is happening to me I seem to have been facing the same problem when I'm on a wifi connection. And I have a dedicated wireless network wifi at home and at work and this seem to only happen when I'm at work. At the time I get home and connect to my network of works like a charm and my connection is very fast. Also I have a wifi at home and when I try to connect with the issue reappears. I am not an expert, but probably if someone can verify my results. And this was solved by same turning auto sync off and back on again so I think it would work for you to.

Thanks guys your suggestions worked really feeling well now I worked out according to as you all said and i think they were really a good ideas which have been shared over here and i really liked so many helping hands to solve my problem and i hope you all would keep helping in future too and i thank you in advance for future help also.