Thread: favourite mobile phone game

favourite mobile phone game

I have a Motorola droid and for that I want a game so I can pass the time, so I would like if someone suggest me the best game for the mobile I have, and you can share all the game that you have played on the mobile, I would like to have the games for the mobile, and most importantly if I say about my genre I would like to play the racing games. So that type of games names would be very good to me, thanks for any recommendation.

Re: favourite mobile phone game

As you have the Motorola droid I would suggest you that if you want to download the game you should visit the Motorola’s official website, because from there only you’ll get the original and the best suitable games for the mobile, but the very famous name that you should download is the Asphalt 4, you should try this game for sure, as this is the game that you are looking for, the games has too many different tracks with the fantabulous cars.

If you visit the android market in fact, you’ll get too many names from there also, and make sure that you are downloading the game for your mobile only, because if you download the game which is of another mobile then they might not work properly perhaps, so it would be better to download the game for the particular mobile only, and if you search the internet you’ll get too many games for the tablets and the smartphones.

Have you ever played Tetris? If not I would suggest you to play the game for at least once, because this is the best time pass game I have ever played, I am plying the game since I was a child, and just the device got changed otherwise the game was same. if you have heard about the movie called fast five then you can download its game also, but I think this is the paid game, but if you try to find the same game on another websites you may get the game for free as well.

As after the game called angry bird got announced the game market was just in boom because of this game only, yeah I know this is completely opposite to your genre but still I would suggest you to play this game. and you can download it from the android market as well. And off course there are too many version of this game, so you can try all of them.