Thread: updating sky player with xbox live for Xbox 360 doesn't work?

updating sky player with xbox live for Xbox 360 doesn't work?

Please help me I don’t know what went wrong with sky player after updating it, I simply updated this software and now its not working when ever I am trying to open it it just shows up for few minutes and then exist automatically I tried it number of times but nothing happened I don’t know now what to do please guys suggest me has anyone else faced it to? Please come up with your opinions and help me?

re: updating sky player with xbox live for Xbox 360 doesn't work?

Don’t worry friend you are not alone I am too looking for the solution I am to facing the same problem when I am connecting to Xbox live it is only when I play player sky regard then minutes later says error lost connection to the service of heaven i click again and lights, but only for a moment I get the same message that others are having the same problem. it was fine until I update it I too need help guys please help me out of this too .

Well it has been working fine with me I don’t know what went wrong with you all I think you must have has some error while updating try updating it again it may solve your problem I don’t know if you can uninstall it properly or no and if you can hen please do that first and then install it again and then update I hope it will work out to you this time it ahs been working with me and my friends then why not with you it would be fine just try it once as suggested.

Yes dude this has been a problem for lots of them don’t worry I think this is an bug there update file is not proper it would be solved in some days the next updation would be solving it don’t worry almost all the users are having this problem so don’t get panic, the developers must be working over it and I hope they would get over it sooner all the best for all of you guys and I think right now what everyone can do it just wait for some time and get the other update that may be solving the problem that it.

Re: updating sky player with xbox live for Xbox 360 doesn't work?

Thanks guys i would appreciate your help towards my query and it has been really nice to get helped by you once again and i am really happy with you guys, that you all keep helping always with all the problems and you have a good suggestions and good solutions which do work nicely and if it don't work they would give us some or the other hint and which would solve the problem.

sad Re: updating sky player with xbox live for Xbox 360 doesn't work?

im also having a problem though it doesnt seem to be the same as yours.....my home screen on sky player consists of only a sky planner and my friends. i cant watch anything or do anything since this update, its comletely useless

Re: updating sky player with xbox live for Xbox 360 doesn't work?

It seems to me like a update failure in your case. if it is true then you should try to update it over again. Sometimes the incomplete update can bring some issues like this. Furthermore make sure that the updated version of skyplayer is compatible with the Xbox firmware version which you are currently using. There is good troubleshooting guide in Xbox support forum which you can refer