Thread: Unable to play video and sounds in HTC sensation

Unable to play video and sounds in HTC sensation

Before one month I have purchased HTC sensation device which have android operating system. My mobile was working fine but suddenly it has started giving me one problem. Now whenever I try to play any video files or sound files in my HTC sensation at that time I am not able to watch video and not able to get the sound also. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Unable to play video and sounds in HTC sensation

Did you try to play your mobile default ring tones if you have not tried to play that then first check that whether you are able to play that file min your HTC sensation or not. If you are able to play mobile default files then i think there might be something wrong with the memory card which you are using in your mobile and that is why you are not able to watch videos and getting sound from your computer. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

If you have any other memory card with you then first insert that memory card in your HTC sensation and after that check whether you are able to play the sound and videos or not. If you are not able to play the videos and get the sound from other memory card also then I think there might be something wrong with your mobile phone and I think you need to do mobile resetting your HTC sensation and after doing the mobile reset in your HTC sensation you will be able to get the sound and play the videos.

Well after reading your above solutions regarding my HTC sensation I have checked my HTC sensation default ring tone also and that was also giving me the same issue. Now after that I have also tried to do the mobile reset in my HTC sensation but i don’t know how to do the mobile reset in my HTC sensation. Please give me exact procedure to o mobile reset in my HTC sensation.

If you want to reset the HTC sensation mobile then you have to first take the back up of all the required data from your HTC sensation. Now after doing the data backup you have to go to the mobile setting in your HTC sensation mobile. Now after selecting the setting you have to select the SD & phone storage option and after that you have to select the Factory data reset option. After doing that you will get the option for the resetting the device and after that you have to reset your device and your problem will get solved easily.

There was similar kind of problem occurred in my HTC device also and after that I have tried to solve that issue by resetting the mobile but I didn’t get any help and after that I have done the mobile software update in my HTC phone and after doing that my Sound and videos problem gets solved. I think you should also try this solution to solve this issue and after that your problem will gets solved also. If you want any more help then I let me know.

As you have said I have tried to solve the this problem by trying so many tricks and after that I have read your post and I have take the backup of all the data from my phone and after that I have done factory reset in my mobile and after that doing the factory reset when I have try to play videos and sound at that time I didn’t get any issue. thank you so much for helping me.