Thread: Black Leather Book style case with touchscreen protector for the Huawei Ideos S7?

Black Leather Book style case with touchscreen protector for the Huawei Ideos S7?

Hey guys I have got a new Huawei Ideos S7 and while searching for its case I have found a nice black leather case which is completely in Book style and its completely black leather it also has a screen protector and its just for some 15$ do you think it’s a fair deal and should I order it? I was about to other it but I thought of having some suggestion over it first so guys anyone having it can share there experience and other can share there view?

re: Black Leather Book style case with touchscreen protector for the Huawei Ideos S7?

Nice by hearing hope it must be looking good to I don’t think it’s a bad deal surely you can get one this would be really a nice and fair deal because I have searched for it in local market around me and I have found ti that it is much costlier so I think your deal seems to be fine you should go with it and the screen protector must be of good quality that far more important for me I think rest everything is fine enjoy it and enjoy your Huawei Ideos S7 too.

re: Black Leather Book style case with touchscreen protector for the Huawei Ideos S7?

My personal suggestion would be I would never be trusting on an internet dealing for such stuffs because how can you be sure that they would be off good quality and if it wont be what are you going to do and I don’t think normally it would be of good quality you should not go with, instead pay a bit to around your locality and buy from them I think that would be better then ordering it from so far and at least if there would be some fault you can catch them at the store and ask for some warranty and stuff.

I would strongly support the point too I too don’t think this is a good option and that to a material of leather and I have a strong believe that the leather is just for name it would be something else and I have one more thing to tell you that images are sometime much better than how the stuff is in actual so don’t go on images I hope the material should be fine and if you are buying it from around your house you would be sure about what you are buying but right now this is just a risk.

I think these days have been on internet completely there have been lots of shopping and banking and all I have never found that there was a problem in any of the deal I think all the site would be wanting there proper market to go on with and they would not think of cheating and all so I would like to tell that don’t worry go for it I am sure it would be cheaper and a good quality don’t worry you would enjoy it I am sure.

Yes surely it can be given a name of risk this is simply a risk which is still not taken and we can stop you from taking it I would also support all these point for not buying it go to a genuine store and get it from them and hopefully they would be the best and I don’t think there would be much difference in the amount and if there is much difference then I think this may be a good option but if it just for some 5 10 $ then don’t go for such risk that you have to regret later lets hope for the best.

Re: Black Leather Book style case with touchscreen protector for the Huawei Ideos S7?

Definitely you can go with this deal and I think this would be a fair deal you would like it definitely because I have been doing such deal from EBay and some of the sites and I have liked all the deals and so I think you would like it to. And I would also like to tell you that these deals have nothing to do with the site they just show the price which the seller has been demanding for with little extra amount that to may be because they earn by advertise and all so they don’t need to increase the amount for their profit and so it would be a far deal don’t worry.