Thread: What size you would prefer when purchasing Amazon Tablet?

What size you would prefer when purchasing Amazon Tablet?

When Amazon lets us make out that the tablets are set to regulate, which size are you going to get? Are you going to get the smaller one or the larger one? I know that I am asking this question before we know all the details, but I had been thinking about this since I heard the rumors. I don’t even know whether different sizes of tablets are available or not but if yes then which size would you prefer? Any ideas.

Re: What size you would prefer when purchasing Amazon Tablet?

The tablets are ideal for surfing the Internet and files on the media. But to read books, I prefer an ebook e-ink based in fact, I am considering KindleDX! Until the tablets easier to use in creating documents, I will continue my Web browsing on the laptop for now. Well, I do not think the tablet will be available in various sizes and will not take the place of Kindle. Well let’s hope for something good.

I most likely just stick with my iPhone 2. But for me, only bigger pills are useful for my purposes. In fact, I'd like one with a one-inch screen or larger than 9.7 of the iPhone "screen. One of the main mine is to read PDFs of articles from academic research. Some of these documents are quite large and a larger screen means less scrolling and zoom around etc. So far, so just read smaller documents in large print and still IPAD. I also believe that the screens of anyone under the iPads too small to comfortably surf the web or watching movies, etc. So, personally, I have no use for small tablets.

I am very excited about a possible tablet Amazon. When the Kindle came out, I bought a small, but over time, could not resist trying the Kindle. I wanted more screen since I was spending so much time on the Kindle. Could apply the same logic of a tablet from Amazon. If you are going to spend the money, you can also get one with a nice screen.
    Indeed, someone has been talking in recent interviews about how smart phones and tablets have opened up new sales opportunities Amazon.com. Obviously, he could be talking about smart phones from other companies and pills, but it makes you wonder if Amazon is planning a table of your own!

If I were to get one, I would like a smaller one with a 7 "screen. I have a Blackberry Playbook tablet that has a 7" screen and I prefer the smaller format on the large 10 screen versions. "But and I have the playbook, I have no need for a tablet of Amazon, said that depending on the specifications and prices, you might get anyway if I have a little something like a gadget freak, I do not need one of everything, but I do not care to motivate them to duplicate an item to see a little interesting things.

The rumor of a couple of months ago was that Amazon had ordered two different chips, one with more power than the other. Thus, people in the tech blogs speculated that Amazon could put a cheap tablet, low power with a smaller screen to compete with the color of a pill Nook and most powerful 10 "or screen to compete with the iPad.
    It was all rumor and speculation, if only. I am with you and think it is more likely to only have the larger screen tablet. I'm not sure that's all that much of a market for small, tablet power. Things like color Playbook Nook and not appear to be selling really well, especially in relation to the iPad. But it is difficult to know how much of that Apple’s marketing preference to the screen size / power is.

It is also useful for people who have a smart phone, but prefer a slightly larger screen for serious email, surf the Internet, video, etc, but do not need a large screen on your tablet for your documents and find a screen 7 "to be perfectly acceptable to work with Word documents and Excel. You are trying very hard to pigeonhole people based on very high level overview, but the people never so nice and clean in one rigid. By every person who has a need for something, you have probably 10,000 people exactly what they need for various reasons of their own.