Thread: How many ebooks you keep on your kindle

How many ebooks you keep on your kindle

As the title says, how many eBooks do you hold on your device? I used to have all of my eBooks (over a thousand) on there but it became too cluttered with the way you have to organize on the kindle. Now I only have about 200 or so. Only ten, but I'm just getting started. I've been enjoying the classic works, so they take a little longer. Sometimes it's nice to read a quick genre novel for a change of pace.

Re: How many ebooks you keep on your kindle

I find it hard to stay organized after a couple hundred. The Kindle needs a way to make folders inside of folders, that way I could set the genre, then the author. Not to mention it would be nice to see the covers of the books on the front of the device. One level of folders in the collections is surprisingly limited for a tech device such as Kindle. 91 currently, though I never delete off my Kindle once I've read it. I figure I'll just keep them on the device until I run out of room and worry about managing it then. I got a new kindle (the other one was defective) and I haven't put all my books back into their collection folders. Calibre is my friend. Refer back to the 702 items.

I have 256 books on my Kindle but there's only 164 if you group them by collections. It makes it much easier to find things,I have got several dozen games on my Kindle in a collection called Games plus 25 books in a non-fiction collection I've called history. I guess technically some of the "books" on my Kindle are a few pictures. I hope that you are getting my point here.

I keep about 20 on there, the rest I keep archived, or if they are .mobi files and I don't want them to show up I place them in a separate folder under the root directory so they don't display. I wish there was a file browser app that would allow me to browse and move files without having to hook up to a computer via USB. Not sure exactly around 250-300 probably. Basically all of the eBooks I have are on there plus some documents, comics, etc.

I do not think you can find every day the number I have on my Kindle in my request for IPAD. It seems that much. But probably not. However, navigation based on the coverage of the rocks, so you have to add your own Kindle. Case in point, my DD to read about horses. There is no indication that the free software you can get a Winnie is a horse, he can not see the cover easily. I probably point to their current pony before starting another book Pal

I think I've got about twenty titles on my Kindle at the moment, mostly free reads. I have this silly thing about clutter, even the non-physical kind. It weighs just over my head if I had hundreds of books on my TBR Kindle had not yet read. What bothers me enough that I have this small "battery", which is almost intact. I need more time to read. I have a little more than 50 books on my Kindle. They have come to read, though, but I'm still constantly adding more.