Thread: New special offer screensavers for Kindle.

New special offer screensavers for Kindle.

Does anyone prefer the ads on the Kindle? Lately I've been getting some nice to animals such as zebras, monkeys, jungle scenes images of people in libraries. Does anyone know of a way to take a screen capture because they are really nice? I think a lot has to do with me using admash. Do you think the use admash make any difference? If anyone knows how to do this, so please after the solution here.

Re: New special offer screensavers for Kindle.

I have my daughter a KSO and actually prefer their ads to my screen saver images. I was never one of those who hated the screen saver images, but several of those ads are really pleasant in comparison. I think Amazon is doing a good job with the announcement imagines, despite the Visa earns 3 times the points are very odd and I ban the Kindle, if I could. However, lots of them are truly amazing and evocative something. AdMash probably does help.

Amazon is working hard to ensure that their customers and screen images. They even created AdMash Amazon, an application that lets you see images of the Amazon customers who are considering using as a screensaver for "unusual Offers" Kindle. I have no Kindle with special offers, so I cannot download the application and I am a little envious. Amazon has "crowdsourced" selection of images, and I've heard some of the images are truly amazing!

I'm really enjoying ADMash it's good to get a sample of the offer. Just do not be alarmed by the negative comments star / low: most of them are simply complain ad in the period of Kindle, and the usefulness of the actual application. I would also like to do sometimes wish I could stop one of them instead of them changing all the time. I am pleased that the ads look excellent, though. Anything that can give confidence to more people to buy Kindle is something that makes me pleased.

Cannot stop the dream images in the Kindle biking regularly and I doubt you can about the Kindle special offers, and would want to see all the ads. But there is a way to do it, but it is to hack the Kindle. Some people wish not to do if something goes wrong and void the warranty. While Amazon has been very good concerning setting up or replacing hacked Kindle, as long as the trouble was not caused by the attack. Many people use hacks without any issues.

Modify the software is technically against the terms of service you agreed to when you bought the thing. Therefore, if you have installed an "update not allowed" and then had a problem of any kind, I do not think Amazon would be forced to order for you. That said, Amazon has very good customer service, and after all, is in their interest to maintain a Kindle work in your hands! So long as the problem is not related to 'update not allowed ", which are likely to replace as they would for anyone. So the keys attached hardware problems, broken screen, so that dealt with without a doubt. If it is determined that a software problem, however, may or may not be willing or able to help you get it fixed. So you want to think cautiously before installing a thing. A lot of TTT issues here in the KB about it.

To be fair to Amazon, however, think there has been a lot of work has gone into the screen, not necessarily in real images, but in care work with the gray scale to avoid ghosting. A number of people have complained in the past about the ghosting on the screen that they have added and I think this is mainly because large areas of solid black, the default screen savers seem to carefully avoid. Perhaps that is why Amazon has not put in the ability to add your own screensaver, because then they can be busy with calls of support from ghosting.