Thread: is it worth using steam pocket on iphone

is it worth using steam pocket on iphone

When the valves finally give us an iPhone application? I do not know, but I'm surprised you have not yet. They can do a lot of money and keep the user base connected while away from keyboard. I believe it's impressive the community wanted now! How can you promote from this service?

• Store - would be particularly useful to be able to purchase items through the store in the iPhone / iPod Touch and then you can download at home on your pc. I often find I want to buy something when I'm on the iPhone; however when I try to pay can be a big buggy or slow. A more agile approach to sales is good for the iPhone! They also allow gifts to be sent to the games!
    • Library - A complete list of games to show your friends. It also includes information and lists of achievements for each game.
    • News - Everything that is in the news tab on Steam now. You can create an RSS reader built in.
    • Community - Show blotter .Who wants what and who succeeds?
    • Friends - Friends list, giving the user the ability to contact people on your friends list. I would use this regularly to plan events with people!

Re: is it worth using steam pocket on iphone

Most things can be determined by the mobile versions of pages vapor. I would even say that this is a better solution, because the iPhone is not the only smart phone elsewhere there, a web version just run on any smart phone. As for the chat and a web (and mobile) version of which can also be cooler than iPhone in some ways. Or maybe a Java application. Mobile Java available basically everywhere for an application running on any mobile phone avaible.

I think I could make a mobile steam pretty easy if you have no games. With only a section of shop, community and news that could certainly make it easier for people to connect with other players and see new games and up and coming. Having a job though the games will not work. I know I have not said anything like that, but I just wanted to put that out there. No, wait a second. That although there may be a support system for gaming applications available on the Apple Store. Developers can integrate the sets on the application of steam and people who play these applications can connect with each other much easier. Just a thought.

I'd actually approximate a steam application, completed intended for numerous platforms such as BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, iPhone, and Android and web operating system. It would be astonishing to be intelligent to examination the offers of steam, browse the store, and shopping. The community aspect of a possible application text chat would be great. The way I wrote this in my incredible Droid (Android).

I am very happy the people of the valve do not share the same logic. The review of steam is great and I'm glad you have also expanded to give Mac users the great gift of video games. The smart phone market is growing rapidly, and it would be nice to see the valve jump on board. In addition to application of steam vapor and help boost the platform of choice for distribution of video games. It would be great to open the application of steam and do a deal for 2 hours in a game at work or school and fulfill the right to buy my phone. Not everyone has a laptop / desktop with them with a functional wifi.

I appreciate why they don't jump on this wagon. Valve creates games and steam distributes them. Additional than to stay in handle with your friends the application would have rejection use relevant to their activities. It's a waste of our and their time and money. I’m also not sure apple would let a steam application on their device that would put up for sale games. Absent of my own knowledge I can say games and gaming on an iphone, ipod sucks. Perhaps Valve can carry a number of transform there, but I don't see it occurrence soon.

For information, I could do with steam Mobile (Windows Mobile smart phone at this time) a moment or two during the previous period in the sense of organizing specific clan at the same time, as in the immediate future. I have a chat client for mobile devices. As a replacement intended for an app store, instantaneously a mobile version of the paper, probably give permission somebody have temporarily a hand as well.

Think of the possibilities in the future some steam day can be fully integrated into the iPhone and other mobile platforms. Like Game Center now, but also the connection to your PC (Windows / Mac and Linux some day) Games and friends. You can also synchronize save games multiplayer games. That would be awesome. I play Need for Speed say in the PC and later, as I walked to work to play with the iPhone version right where I left it on the PC. Oh God, there is much potential here. If only companies could work together and do it. I think both parties would benefit from it. However, it is obviously a big step and needs some time.