Thread: Is there any way to improve Kindle?

Is there any way to improve Kindle?

You know that Kindle is one of my favorite devices in the house. I always use Kindle wherever I go since it is portable and you can easily take it wherever you want. You can use this device for many different purposes especially for reading e-books. But I still feel that Kindle being a good device it still needs an improvement in many ways. Well we can only hope and let’s wait and see what the company makes the modifications in this device.

Re: Is there any way to improve Kindle?

So I would like to see a clock at the bottom of the screen. Stronger, less brittle screen. Lower cost, since the cost of decreased e-ink displays, the cost of the reader must also decrease. Make a case for solar energy, I would suggest that the Kindle itself be solar, but as most people put it on a case, the solar panels would be covered up, so it is better to have it in the case. Faster update, so there is a pause when turning a page.

Perhaps the web browser could be more like a browser on your cell phone could be more useful on the small screen. And one more thing, I want my sites back. I think the places are more significant than the pages of an eBook, and only the percentage alone does not tell me how much I have to go. I realize that you can still see the location by clicking on the menu, but I'd like the option to view by default. It is also easier navigation in the web interface.

Speed through the pages and menus and dictionary searches can still improve a lot. E-ink can be further improved in terms of change of black text and white background. Better organization of the system. Sub-folders, the ability to specify the order of things in collections without having to change the name of books, etc. Bring back the keys and press the buttons inside the K2. I wish we could have books in our files organized in the collections of files.

The only thing I really want to be able is to put books in the order you want. I read a lot of series and I'd be able to order them. Could probably be faster, but that does not really bother me too much. Organization also improved and better way to import things from another Kindle. Having had to change my K3 because of a switch, I will spend a week trying to put everything into the new. Being able to lock a group and to include the option to contain the Kindle only receive downloads, but not formulate purchases from it.

Well, for me, I like the size and the buttons on the screen K3. I perhaps like to have sub-folders and a way to reinstate the "last page read" on their own instead of calling Kindle CS. Parent controls is the most important feature of the hat to be installed on this device. Indices also chapter of each book required kindle so the four-way controller to five years can skip to the beginning of each chapter. When looking at my lights and markers want to be able to jump to a page by typing the number in the same way they are able to jump to a page found on the homepage.

I'm probably an advanced user, but I think there is room for enhancement in how the Kindle handles special files as PDFs and. Mp3 music files. I would also like to see improved web browser, although I understand why Amazon does not do that. If they make attractive web browser, each person will want to use and then Amazon will pay much more for the cost of all the bandwidth you're using! I'd like the option of having the page number and or place visible on the book's page rather than striking the menu button.