Thread: Unable to use Bluetooth Keyboards with Huawei Ideos S7

Unable to use Bluetooth Keyboards with Huawei Ideos S7

I have a Logitech Mediaboard Pro Wireless (Bluetooth) for a few years ago I use with my PS3, tonight I tried to link it to the S7. The S7 saw it and correctly identified it as Mediaboard Pro possibly will not obtain to pair. Now this could have been user error, for the reason that I tried to utilize the standard code of 0000 at what time asked one. Subsequent to penetrating the net on top of the link to the PS3 I found information that point out that at what time the pairing through the PS3 six-digit code come into view on the TV screen and that supposed to be entered.

Re: Unable to use Bluetooth Keyboards with Huawei Ideos S7

The S7 is known and written in a code on top of my S7, then write the same code and enter the board of the media. When you finish a keyboard to create the code, then must write the same code on the keypad and press enter. I've done well with my Lenovo S10 netbook and it works great. I also had the keyboard to work with my Archos 5IT smoothly. It was rare to see a cursor on a screen so small. I tried my Microsoft Bluetooth mouse 5000, and I do not care and paired but not connected.

Blueinput software intended for android from Teksoft appears to employ through a number of Bluetooth keyboards (eg, Microsoft, Apple) and in addition by the mouse, however no pointer! I had this resting on my phone windows mobile (yet subsequent to 6 keyboards worked natively) and the android edition workings (although a bit awkward during perform). I am with Telstra t touch the tab (S7 with an additional name).

Has somebody been capable to obtain a Bluetooth keyboard toward pair and attach productively? If so, what model of keyboard you utilize? As a result is there any definitive answer pkftable keyboard to work in the company of the s7 and how? I have to think outside stowable and tested all the applications of BT. So far, no dice. A keyboard that will? Please share your opinion with me. I am out of ideas now. I hope someone will help me thank you.

I have been demanding to connect a Bluetooth keyboard through a lot success. Getting the similar issue as others through the message "paired however not connected". I endeavor a mod that works on top of the Samsung where you change the /system/etc/bluez/audio.conf file, however that did not appear to facilitate. This is what I did. If you want to know more about this step then try to find about this on internet I am sure that you will get solution over there thank you.

Productively by means of a flex Menotek BlueInput BT KB laptop (in addition connected toward a portable stowaway old, however possibly will not obtain the keys to employ). Not required root, however BlueInput is an application fee. As a result I have to articulate that this is the most excellent mini keyboard! I am writing this at the present it is wonderful, fast and enraged! I hope this will help you thank you.