Thread: How to charge Huawei Ideos S7 with USB.

How to charge Huawei Ideos S7 with USB.

The following video will demonstrate you how you can charge it with USB. As I am not an electronics expert who are able to perform any responsibility for the safety of this charging method. I do not promote this method of loading, as may be volatile and may be able to damage the device. This is for educational purposes only. Any damage and everything is done to any of its properties by using a configuration similar to the load as exposed within my video is your sole dependability.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfk5D...layer_embedded

Re: How to charge Huawei Ideos S7 with USB.

However this is not charging through USB in the traditional sense of the load through the USB port on top of the S7, which is loaded by way of a USB source and nothing really special. The unfortunate limitation of the S7 is that you can use the USB port on the S7 own by connecting a USB cable to a USB power source resting on a computer or laptop like a phone or many other devices, which is extremely convenient.

The charging time depends on top of the present obtainable to utilize a 500mAh nominal power as a USB port resting on a PC it is natural to take longer to load and if something is enabled at the similar time attract more 500mAh not acquire some positive charge in any way. I have the s7 connected to my computer through a load of iPod, headphones and a wireless keyboard turtlebeach / mouse resting on it and I am able to completely charge within 2-3 hours.

In point of fact, that's precisely what the Duracell 3-IN-1 Charger Motorola. This is a USB cable through a coaxial 3.2 mm tip that plugs within the USB port on top of the incorporated cigarette lighter plug, which in turn is connected to the AC adapter that accepts the cigarette lighter plug. This has been published numerous times. In addition, all sources XPAL external battery cables with connectors supplied with USB adapter and interchangeable plugs at the other end. S7-compatible 3.2 mm tip is available.

A power supply has to be designed to provide a voltage to establish a safe way - you have to assume that the user completes Numpty short you have to make sure you limit the current that can flow at a maximum security done by the inclusion of some resistance within the power supply. In the case of USB specification calls for a rail 5volt flow that can offer the 5v 1000mA. To my acquaintance there is not anything within the USB specification USB port that cannot be designed to withstand a higher existing flow, the designer simply has to ensure you be able to obtain rid of extra heat is produce.

S7 battery is designed to charge at speeds up to 2 amps, but it will not take 2 amps when fully loaded, the flow of current will depend on the voltage difference between battery and charger and resistance of limitation. The effect of this design work is that at what time you connect a charger that is charge at only 500mA, the voltage drop within resistance in the charger and S7 limit the flow of existing toward 500mA when the battery is completely flat S7 probably much less when it is 3 / 4 charged.

You cannot really damage anything by using a (well designed) charger low rating; however it is probable that it takes forever to obtain a full load. In addition if you are doing somewhat that is hungry for power, for example, through GPS within an area of poor GSM reception is probable that the charger cannot keep up, and the battery will carry on to play. I have known the batteries are drained to turn restarts commencing a low present source. That's at what time the extra capacity is wanted more, as well as all services are activated and in utilization.