Thread: How to connect USB external hard disc with Huawei Ideos S7

How to connect USB external hard disc with Huawei Ideos S7

Does anyone know that how to attach to Huawei Ideos S7 external USB memory? Should I find an adapter to the USB port? It seems to be operating system dependent and require only 2.2 and a cable connected properly. Manufacturers use their own cables for this purpose. I just found out that my 6 year old iRiver H340 MP3 Player hard drive support this? Does anyone know about it. Please share your knowledge with me thank you.

Re: How to connect USB external hard disc with Huawei Ideos S7

Hey guys I'm having similar question. The thing is I comprise this memory not including a PC connected toward HS7. I have the intention to travel and would like to take my movies and other things through this 320 GB WD Passport. I consider it supposed to be possible. I saw one of the videos that Huawei through a stand for HS7 with USB for storage. I do not be acquainted with if it is available commercially, however showing the possibility.

I read anywhere a rumor that the mini USB port on the S7 could serve as a host port, with some type of adapter dongle, departing to a USB A socket. I would approximating to obtain a number of confirmation on this and if so, if the adapters are within the works. That would formulate you would approximate to perform effortless. In addition, you (and the rest of us) are able to avoid having to carry a spring through us wherever we leave, simply to comprise the USB host connection.

I have a latest Nokia phone that supports USB OTG (On the Go) and permit the phone to be utilized as a series to allow the reading of connected mass storage devices. This includes thumb drives and hard drives (when ever power). Unfortunately, the S7 is not compatible with this feature and USB OTG adapter cable does not go into the micro USB port and plug pattern is not standard micro USB. The bus S7 at the bottom of the connector allows it to correct.

I would find irresistible it also, though I had to connect an adapter toward the port dock. This is for the reason that the main reason for which I received a tablet to capture video or photos while driving in the car, and I hate having a laptop with a hard drive spinning while bumping along the country roads. The docking station displays often seen external USB, so external support mass storage, but do not ask me where to get one. The base is connected via the bottom expansion port.

Hello please follows the steps. Basically first ROOT is needed. And after that you need to install USB memory manager which you will find from the internet. And then go into the root explorer and make new dir within the root folder and specified it USB_drive. Once you done with it then you have to plug your USB stick and wait up to the led activity stops. Then in USB memory manager you have to press Mount file system. Once you done with it after that you have to stick is within USB_drive directory.

Hello thank you for your response on it guys. I tried all these steps and it works for me. But still sometime I am not able to connect with it. Don’t know sometime its working properly and sometime it just not able to connect with it. I am not an expert person in it. So please if you have any additional suggestion for it then please shares with me. I am sure that you guys will provide me a appropriate solution for this thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumtaz86 View Post
    I would find irresistible it also, though I had to connect an adapter toward the port dock. This is for the reason that the main reason for which I received a tablet to capture video or photos while driving in the car, and I hate having a laptop with a hard drive spinning while bumping along the country roads. The docking station displays often seen external USB, so external support mass storage, but do not ask me where to get one. The base is connected via the bottom expansion port.
    Could you please tell me that how to find a ?There are lot of "Dock Adapters" in the internet for i pads,but couldnt find one for Huawei S7.What is the type of your adapter?Please help me to find a compatible dock adapter for Huawei S7.
    I'll appreciate that if you could reply me as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by harindu1987 View Post
    Could you please tell me that how to find a ?There are lot of "Dock Adapters" in the internet for i pads,but couldnt find one for Huawei S7.What is the type of your adapter?Please help me to find a compatible dock adapter for Huawei S7.
    I'll appreciate that if you could reply me as soon as possible.
    I had an adapter (micro USB to USB host) I used with my Archos 7HT but cant be sure for Huawei S7. I think what you need is this - Cabluri tip IPAD to USB - PC-Tablet (search for it on google for more info). It's used by lots of the chinese tablets. It has a 30 pin connector on one side that goes into the dock connector on the tablet and a USB Female on the other end.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Thank you very much