Thread: Should I get Dell Alienware m17x or m18x gaming laptop

Should I get Dell Alienware m17x or m18x gaming laptop

Now I include a Macbook Pro 2011 15-inch class resolution equipped with core i7 and using SSD but I thought about obtaining a more advanced gaming laptop just for video games that I searched and all I see is Alienware as the superlative. In all likelihood some of you may have it. How is that in terms of superiority, durability and support? My plan is to get the 17x or 18x. A few implications and any other information on this are significantly esteemed.

Re: Should I get Dell Alienware m17x or m18x gaming laptop

I have m18x and m17x, and both m17x is superior and never crashes. I found m18x has a lot of problems. Anyway m17x has 3D, hope you discern that Alienware is too pricey and even most of them say their top game of computer hardware is obsolete. M17x-R3 has the skin of plastic instead of aluminum from his older brother and also the R3 M18x does not support dual graphics cards. If the weight (and I guess the size) are a concern, then I M17x-R2 all the time. If you want blazing speed, but the M18x is contentment.

Alienware m18x laptop ultraportable is a game designed around GS45 chipset and has a 17.17-inch screen with 1366x768 resolutions in your case, and powered by a clock rate 1.3GHz having two cores running. From the explicit face is permitted to an NVidia Geforce 335M GT. Therefore, an mega moveable device that could help play a number of recent titles that do not bother as is the case for traditional PC gamers offering slabs 15 or 17 inches.

Remember, the M17x is to some extent higher and a little deeper than the M1730, primarily due to the trapezoidal (top of the sticks out the back and attaches to the bottom front) and the nose slightly triangular. The width, however, that's all. Compared with the M17x, M18x is again slightly higher, but the depth is approximately alike (even if as an alternative of a distinct triangular tip in the middle, now has points that stick out from the speakers as well). Yet, it is much wider.

I heard that M18x is one of the best laptop for gamers. So if you are insane gamer then go with this model. it has CPU of two cores from Intel and GPU is of GT 335M GPU bestow you better gaming speed and graphics, its screen size is 15 ‘’ it’s adequate for gaming since it’s with HD screen .battery life is also excellent it’s of 6 hours, so it’s well again for saving and running profound apps for you .it’s also low in credence, it’s of 1.99 kg. It comes with encase sound class headphones which confer you better sound and gaming experience.