Thread: Is it possible to put windows 7 ultimate on Acer Iconia w500 tablet

Is it possible to put windows 7 ultimate on Acer Iconia w500 tablet

I was just interested if it’s probable to position windows 7 ultimate on top of Acer Iconia w500 tablet. If not, I make up the OS installed on top of it is unusual within some approach. (To be expected within the multi-touch department?) What you guys think about it. I make maximum effort to find about this on internet but still not get any appropriate information about it. So please guys if you know about it then share it with me thank you.

Re: Is it possible to put windows 7 ultimate on Acer Iconia w500 tablet

Probably be done without any problem. Iconia not use any special version of Windows, even though you possibly will be forced to utilize the drivers provided through Acer and position them appropriately. Well does not require any hardware last different from Home Premium. The great thing about Windows (for now) is that it must run on an AMD or Intel. You should not have problems. Home Premium is only with some Acer applications installed on the top. An update would be the best option for the transition easier.

Do they permit the operating system set the table? Google does not let you perform it within Android even though they permit people on the way to install Ubuntu, Windows or OS Apple notebooks within your Chrome. It is approximately a netbook through AMD APU and a touch screen. You are able to perform whatever you would like through it. (In addition to upgrading the memory. I love to play with one. Reviews of Amazon and B & H are bright, but the tech sites that are closing.

I had an Iphone that I just put two on eBay. All Windows operating system only makes it very nice. It is heavier, the construction is not aluminum, and the interface is not as elegant, but the functionality of smoking Ipad tenfold. I am writing this with the included keyboard, so it's a pleasure. To compare the Iphone, the Iphone is the rotation of the screen much smoother and pinch zoom functions are much larger than the Iconia. Beyond that, however, only if you like IOS or better Windows.

I doubt if this tablet possibly will be able to handle an AMD Fusion CPU additional powerful. Thinking I'll attempt to stick a chip E-350 or C-60 as they are the similar socket. One thing that the tablet does not take to additional windows tablets, netbook or notebook is the CPU. In turn, the C-60 is not out up till now. The E-350 appears on the way to be 40% quicker than the C-50, so it is able to be the winner. I do not perceive much reason to jumble through it.

Subsequent to use a tablet ASUS EeePC, I conclude that ACER Iconia W500 is an enhancement. Through 64 GB SD card, I installed and run PC games for example GRID, torches and 'etc'. At the same time as for the "experience of Android," which be able to dual boot Android 2.2 X86 through a touch with the Wifi by the use of a tiny USB flash drive or run in the company of VMware Workstation which is known as virtual machine.

Boot Time will start with Acer win 7 was approximately 90 seconds. In addition the battery time was not superior. Installed a latest Windows 7, turn off every extra graphics and discarded the brightness of the screen. Starting time is at the moment 30 seconds (in the company of Acer drivers) and the battery has to spend additional time. USB 3G cards installed and worked fine. Windows is also more agile and responsive. The following is a GPS receiver via USB. You possibly will also install XP to obtain more speed and battery life.