Thread: Bionic releasing sequentially two months later after droid 3

Bionic releasing sequentially two months later after droid 3

I’m just heard that Motorola is releasing new Smartphone name droid bionic .But I will be glad to get at least some information about it .They just tweeted about the Droid 3 So this is strong evidence that the bionic will probably have the similar soc or improved and it looks like the OMAP dual core is way faster than the Tegra2 so this wait force in point of fact be worth it. Be able to anyone tell me bionic specifications and when it will be released.

Re: Bionic releasing sequentially two months later after droid 3

Yeah, I remember reading that over. You will be able to observe my opinion there, that there's at a standstill a possibility he wasn't told the occupied story and it'll let go sooner, despite the fact that that is just speculation on my part. But OMAP 4 had better be a good bit faster than tegra2, after what I've been interpretation about the Droid X2; Motorola might as fit suspend it up at the present if the Droid 3 and Bionic aren't any better than that.

Yup, I carry on to hold to my belief that they don't know when it'll launch, because they're working to get it ready as fast as they can, and once it is, it'll start on. I definitely respect your info, but I see no reason for them to wait another 3 months, that is ludicrous. Droid X2 appear to be a bit of a flop, Droid 3 isn't likely to make much of a splash at this point if it arrives the same time as the GS2, and a dual-core 4G phone on Sprint will likely take clientele away from VZW until they have something to match it, which they won't be happy with Moto about. So I still see no rational reason for Moto or Verizon wireless to delay this any longer, once the device is finished, it should drop. Now the only question is when it will actually be prepared.

that’s what I am proverb they are ongoing to expand and place money towards 3g at what time they should be building the phones lesser, more powerful(battery) and each phone coming out correct now on Verizon wireless should be sudo(talk and surf 3g at same time), it’s not like they haven’t had almost a year to this point to know what the specs of LTE were, and almost 6-8 months worth of time of actual LTE up time, including testing phase through Verizon wireless for it, You're right the 4.3 is too big, but I dont think they are going to go back to 4" anytime soon, because they think we like it

Well all the review seems to praise 4.3" strategy, and talk about how enormous it is to watch movies and understand writing things on such a large screen. The thing about reviewers is that they tend to forget that regular people tend to actually put phones in their pocket, quite than leaving them all over their desk until the next device comes in, so they somehow completely miss the fact that a large phone is just as big when you're looking at it as when you're carrying it around in your pocket.

This is exactly right. I don't get why a large screen should be so scheming, especially for something like watching movies. I don't observe movies on any of my iPods, and not smooth on my matchbooks. But come on, it's a phone, and I want to be able to sit comfortably with my phone in my pocket. My droid 2 is previously approaching it, but it's still satisfied. I can feel it there for sure, but no big deal since it's also very thin and light I really hope the reason for the large screen is because of necessity rather than yearning. I hope as LTE radios widen that version wireless and the manufacturer will get real and start scaling backs the sizes of their phones.

Whichever remark if Motorola will release a revision of the Motorola Droid 3 with LTE later this year.An LTE Droid 3 is my just the thing phone right now, and seems so close, and yet so far. At the moment that I've experienced 4G on my Thunderbolt and now my Charge, it would be exceptionally hard to go back to 3G. Other than I furthermore fail to notice the keyboard from my Samsung Epic 4G. Makes me kind of wants go back to Sprint.