Thread: Should I purchase HTC Evo 3D or HTC Thunderbolt

Should I purchase HTC Evo 3D or HTC Thunderbolt

I stayed with my iPhone 3G long enough and want to change to a more reliable phone and a better operating system with next generation phones. I am torn between the ray and the Evo 3D. Evo 3D is class phone, but Sprint's network is not up to the mark, while Thunderbolt appears to be roughly obsolete hardware, but spanking is a fusion of fast network and mind. I love new technology and when I buy something I hope it will be potential proof for some time afterwards. What should I phone because I'm having a serious problem to decide? Both are great phones,

Re: Should I purchase HTC Evo 3D or HTC Thunderbolt

I could not really go wrong with either option, but I adore my Evo3D. The breakdown of the situation is quite straightforward. Verizon will get a faster 4G. With Sprint device will get a faster / newer, but slowed a 4G network so here it’s your choice. Battery life on the beam is not very good and has not played with yet, but from the criticism of Evo 3d battery life is poor too. I love my droids and the battery lasts 12 hours through a change there is no problem.

I think you must go with the Thunderbolt, the design has grown on it, and although a lower resolution I like the big screen. The best one would be to root it and get a long battery life so it be supposed to run fine. In addition, equally services charge the same about $ 100 a month with the data, only Sprint unlimited text and talk furthermore, but it will get enough of Verizon in which to do well. So accordingly have a one mentioned as on.

In my estimation you cannot take high definition pictures or video unless its 8-megapixel camera is what the EVO 3D should be for the transmission. I do. In addition to Verizon 4G is faster well it is the one for which one must prefer to. If both phones are offered in the same business that has made a difficult decision. But since it is the best operator in the country and the other is one of the worst, no antagonism really.

The Evo 3D absolutely hits the beam. Here is a new Evo 3D praises Verizon, a phone of years old, and Sprint is doing a new version with dual-core, more RAM, better screen and 3D above. It is very sad. The EVO has two 5 megapixel camera on the back of the thing in 3D. The sad thing is 3D on the EVO is the same resolution as the beam in 2D. Despite mediocre service Sprint is the first Evo 3D was a game-changer with a large screen and the "4G". Now it been done again.

I have a companion who has an ordinary EVO 4G and is a good phone but I get a faster 3G, then get 4G. When I showed the speed test LTE poop in my pants. I think it would be nice to have the camera in 3D from the EVO, but in 3D. I've had my Thunderbolt since long time and at first I had a lot of issues with energy, but now it effortlessly get about couple of days prior it needs to recharge the phone if not I use it for tethering out with no access to a plug.

I have read that Evo 3D is only a single core as well, but the base 1.2. My friend has an Evo 3D at work and actions versus actions Evo 3D Thunderbolt results were slightly higher in the Thunderbolt. MFLOPS LINPAC was approximately 10.5 superior. The screen looks better, you better be kicking, etc. The main factor of this phone is that the boot loader was not as strong as the next bionic blocked. The fact that we can use the 3G voice and at the same time, while in CDMA w / the Thunderbolt is also a further winner.