Thread: Please help me with daily scoop and removing backup assistant from my LG phone

Please help me with daily scoop and removing backup assistant from my LG phone

I have recently purchased a Smartphone of LG and the operating system in my Smartphone is the Android operating system. And the problem in my LG Smartphone is that all of us are experiencing the backup of the messages and the assistant of the daily scoop. I was not able to remove the application from the LG Smartphone. Why we can’t delete the daily scoop application it is saying that the application is already deleted but then also it is showing in the main menu. How do we can remove the application from the LG Smartphone? Thanking all in advanced.

Re: Please help me with daily scoop and removing backup assistant from my LG phone

You can easily remove the application from the LG Smartphone you have to just follow the steps:
    • On the HomeScreen you have to touch on the application tab which application you have to delete, then easily tap on the application tab.
    • And after that you have to select the settings and then in the applications.
    • Now you have to just click on the manage application.
    • When all the application is discovered on the screen then you have to select the application you want to un-install and then tap on that.
    • Then you have to tab on the uninstall application and then you have to just click on the OK option to uninstall the application you have to remove.
    • Then you can repeat these steps to uninstall all the application that you don’t want.

Re: Please help me with daily scoop and removing backup assistant from my LG phone

From the discussion going on you have to do the following step, to delete the unwanted programs or the application.
    • You have to connect the LG Incite to ActiveSync.
    • And then you have to click on the “TOOLS” option
    • And after that you have to click on the ADD and REMOVE application
    • At this point you will see the screen having list of many applications.
    • Then you have to select the application and then install the application.
    • And then click on the”OK” to uninstall the application.

If you want to remove or uninstall the application then you have to just connect the LG Incite to ActiveSync. And after that you have to click on the tools option and after that you have to add and remove application. And after that you will see the application list on the screen and after that you have to click on the application that you want to remove or uninstall and then click on the uninstall option and then click on the ok to uninstall the application.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions but in this case I would like to recommend you that after deleting or removing the application then also it is there then I think that there must be the problems in the LG Smartphone there must be virus problem. I think that you have to install the antivirus and then clean the mobile by easily installing the antivirus. And then reboot the LG Smartphone.

Thank you for giving me the replies and now the problems have been solved by doing tools option and then I have removed the application by just adding and then removing the application and then I have uninstall the application and after that I have reboot the LG Smartphone.