Thread: LG optimus V giving multiple failures

LG optimus V giving multiple failures

My dad gifted me a LG Optimus V and it is having so many multiple problems in the phone let me explain you in details these are some problems listed below:
    • There is a battery problem in the LG Optimus V and the battery is decreasing when there is no application running.
    • The photo is not appearing in the phone and the gallery.
    • The application that I have downloaded gets disappeared.
    • The Bluetooth gets disconnected.

Re: LG optimus V giving multiple failures

I think that you should download the application of juice defender and killer application this application will automatically disable the data and the Wi-Fi option when you are turning the screen off. You have to only turn off the 3G data plan. There is a suspended mode this will start the application in suspended mode. This will increase the application to 40 to 52 % hope this helps you.

In this case I think that you have not mentioned the path of the config script. I think that you have not mentioned the proper URL or the path of the album directory. I think that you should check the settings of the image or the path or URL of the image. It the problem is not solved by doing this then I think that you should find the URL and then try to use that and if this doesn’t work then you have to look in the rctdentist.myserver.org and this is the sub site of the gallery except that should be in the myserver.org / rctdentist / modules / gallery.

You should see in the files to include and then you have to just open the tab of publish of the properties of the project and then you have to click on the application files and then you have to set the DLLs to set the “Includes (AUTO)”. While you have to make some changes in the standards “include” for the things that are installed in the GAC of the machine that we are using. Based on the machines configuration there is some assumptions that you have to make with Visual Studio.

If the problem is not solved then you can look into the log files this is another thing in which you can check the error messages that is with the reference of the text log files. I am not sure that this will links that in any way so that you have to browse them out. But in this the file log will give some information regarding the file that has been disappeared and you can get more information about this.

If the problem is in the certificate error then I have seen this problem in the SSL certificate and this is installed in the server if the file is not trusted and machine you are trying to install is not trusted and do not install it. I am finding this for the GoDaddy SSL certificates these certificates are not installed in the computer or the machine that you are using. This are not having the frequently use of the Windows Update.

If the Bluetooth device that you are using are working on the batteries then I think that you should make sure that the batteries of the Bluetooth is having charged. If the Bluetooth is having the transceiver that is helping to connect to the computer with the help of the USB then you have to try connecting the transceiver to the USB port of another’s computer. And one important thing you have to keep in mind that the Bluetooth device that you are using is been troubleshooting and the power is on and is enabled.

I think that you should use the Bluetooth file transfer that is available in the android market this application will use the android phone to browse, explorer and in this you can transfer file of and from any Bluetooth device, this can be done by just doing a file transfer profile and the object push profile and in this you can also transfer the files and the you can also receive application and contacts also.