Thread: Where can I get the driver for Tracfone LG420G for Windows XP?

Where can I get the driver for Tracfone LG420G for Windows XP?

Where can I find the drivers for the Tracfone LG420G? I am searching for the drivers for my phone and was not able to find it anywhere. I have looked in the driver section but was not able to find the Tracfone in the list. Is there any site where I can get the drivers for my Windows XP? Please help me to find out the drivers.

Re: Where can I get the driver for Tracfone LG420G for Windows XP?

You can find the Drivers that you want from the Drivers and Resources page that is present in the “RSA” section of the page. You can also get the LG_USB drivers downloaded. Is your phone LG 420G is having a slot for the MicroSD? If you have it, then you need to get a MicroSD card. If you don’t have the MicroSD in the card slot, then connecting the phone with the PC will not get you much more things to do.

I have seen the LG420 and I have not found the any MicroSD card slot in the phone which would allow you to transfer your data. So without that I don’t think that you can do much by using the data cable. I think that you can only use the internal memory to transfer the data such as pictures or the ringtones. So I think you can use the Bluetooth connection to transfer all these things instead of using USB cable.

You can check with downloading the LG PC Suite and see whether it would help in recognizing your phone or not. If you are searching for the drivers then, you can download the LG_USB_Drivers_All_4.9.7.zip from the Drivers and the resources section. You can find this under the RSA section. Or else you can also tell them to send the file to the PC mail. So it would be better to use the PC Suite to transfer it.

The only way that I can transfer the pictures and photos is through the Bluetooth. For windows XP I am using the Trendnet TWB105UB Bluetooth adaptor with which you can activate your bluetooth on the LG420G. I have got this solution after searching a lot on the google. With the bluetooth activated in both the mobile phone and the computer or in the laptop will enable you to transfer your data across the two media.

I have searched and found that there is no proper driver available for the LG420G. Thank you guys! All I have done is used purchased the Blue tooth adaptor as you mentioned. I am already having Blue-tooth connectivity in my computer. So this will enable me to transfer the data across my computer and the phone.