Thread: How to synchronize the page of Amazon kindle in ipad

How to synchronize the page of Amazon kindle in ipad

I’m having kindle ebook reader and I was trying to send the book from the kindle to the ipad 2. Well I want to ask how to synchronize to the page which is was reading on kindle and I also want to ask is there any option in kindle which usually synchronized the last page of a free mobile book which had being copied to the kindle manually. I had search a lot on net regarding this but dint get anything Please suggest me regarding this. Thanks in advanced.

Re: How to synchronize the page of Amazon kindle in ipad

It’s not much difficult you just go to manage your kindle page at the Amazon and then scroll down at the bottom of the page there you will get a link of managing the synchronized between the devices make sure it is on then click on it. Before clicking make sure that wireless is turned on and that your ipad is having the access to it. When you are finish with reading the books and then exit it and when you open it in the other device and it will going to ask you weather you want to go to the last page read click on yes and it will going to redirect you to that page which you where reading before on the other device.

Well if that link doesn’t work than you have to do that setting manually for synchronized on the kindle. For that just go to menu and there you will see the tab for synchronized and then just make a check for the items on the kindle application on your ipad by pressing on the circular arrow which you will going to get at the bottom of the screen when you are using the book. For this you don’t need the wireless connection all the time but connect it when you want to synchronized.

The synchronized feature must really be name Synchronized to Furthest Page I have Ever Read as it won’t going to get reset if you are going to read the book again or someone else what to read your book I had started a latest book on my Kindle and whenever I’m trying to synchronize it with the ipad but nothing is working I had even try to do that manually but not working for me. I’m having my wireless on. I had also went to manage option on my kindle and that is what I think is wrong.

Even though it's an Amazon server which hold and transfer the information, you shouldn't have to go to Amazon every time to synchronized it. By providing the device the permission for the page you've been reading may have an option on the phone home and send usually send the information and after that other device would be able to connect and get the page information mechanically. If you're having the two devices then you should test it especially when you haven't done a synchronizing manually.

Well I want to ask you are there anything extra you have done before stop reading the book on one device? And make sure that you synchronized your book every time you leave it and make sure that you are synchronizing in the home page and then leave the application. If that doesn’t work then de register both and then reinstall the application after uninstalling it but after that you have to download the entire book in the queue again.

I think so there is a problem with the iPod touch that you are using. Even I was having the two devices with the similar name one was 3g and other was 4g which was causing the problem. Just go to Amazon site and then just logon to the account and then scroll down the page there you will see the option for digital content from there select the option of manage your kindle. And then check the device which you had register or no hope this help you out.