Thread: Some questions regarding the Xbox 360 wireless controller batteries

Some questions regarding the Xbox 360 wireless controller batteries

I have one interesting questions that I want to ask you all. Yes that is but obviously related with the Xbox. You all must have read the title over here and so what I want to ask is that if you have seen the lights around the guide button near the controller if they turn to green so what does that mean are there some problem with the batteries or something else, can you all please something about it. in case if they are some batteries issue then do I need to re charge them are the signals indicating that I need to re charge over here, please comment.

Re: Some questions regarding the Xbox 360 wireless controller batteries

According to me it is an indication simply saying that the battery is becoming weak and for more information on the batteries you just need to press the guide button and then accordingly you will get the stats about the necessary battery level. It will display the appropriate information on how much time is there for the battery. So that’s what I want to say here. Please do watch out for the same here. if you want to get the battery re charged then better do it. I hope you have got the appropriate information on the same.

Yes I pressed the guide button and on pressing it I saw that there were 3 bars that was being presented over there. So that’s what I want to say here. so what do you all think do I need to recharge the battery? In case if I began with the charging of the battery then how much time will I have to wait for it to get charged? Can you all please tell me over here. Since I do not have any idea about the same. So please do feel free to comment over here. I am waiting for the help from you all.

See the charging depends upon the charger that you are using. So what I want to say is tat you have not mentioned anything about the battery that you are using for the Xbox and also have not mentioned anything about the charger as well. So how can I comment on that can you please tell me. See it is your fault here, so you need to look over here and answer out which necessary equipment you are using here. if you give such answers then only we will get to know where does the problem lie?

See if the light is blinking then there is a definite indication that there is no charge in the battery that’s what I feel. Also one more thing that I would like to say is that even if it is showing 3 or 4 bars when you press the controller button then also it is an indication that you need to charge up the battery, that is what I think here. also the batteries do not get charged when you keep them in the controller. You need to get a spate charger for it. so that is gets started with the charging. That is what I feel here.

Thanks for the necessary help that you have given over here. I will ook out for the necessary charger for my phone. thanks for mentioning about the same. since I have no god idea about the charger that’s why I don’t have good knowledge on that. However thanks for the apt information that you have given here on the subject. I am happy with the outcome that you have given here. thanks a lot for all the solutions.