Thread: Reasons for getting the Nintendo 3DS

Reasons for getting the Nintendo 3DS

Hello everyone. I have come here to share some of my experiences why I have went ahead and brought the Nintendo 3DS. Here are some of the reasons why I went ahead and got the console. Especially for the Super Mario 3DS, Mario Kart. These two are my favorite games and I love playing this game. So that’s the one reason why I went ahead and brought the game. So hope you do got the reason why I went ahead and got it. Also what I think is that Nintendo is the biggest superstar of Videogames. We enjoy playing games in it. also I would like to hear some of the experiences from you as well. So do not forget to reply over here. I am waiting to hear it from you all guys. So please do reply accordingly I am waiting.

Re: Reasons for getting the Nintendo 3DS

See there are various games that I would like to note down. I would say that they are the reasons why I went ahead and brought the console, here are some of the games that I like the most.
    - Mario Kart
    - Resident Evil Revolations
    - Ocarina of Time
    - Luigi's Mansion 2
    - Paper Mario as well. As you have said that you enjoy playing it it. the same is the experience here as well my friend. I do certainly agree with you here.

I love to play Kingdom Hearts 3D and also the Mario in it. I love its connectivity and also the long list of games that it hosts in it. so that are the reasons why I love this game. Apart from that I would certainly like to have some changes in the game. So here goes some of y suggestions over here. see what I would like to see the messaging system enabled in it. so that’s what I am expecting over here and I am sure that it will be done as soon as the new update comes out. That’s what I want to say here.

Yes I completely agree with you on this issue. So that’s what I think here. Now what I want to add over here is that the messaging system is very much useful while playing games such as Kingdom Hearts 3D which is a very big game and does needs the messaging system. however one thing that I fail to understand in this game is that what the docking bay thing is for? I mean I am playing wit it from quite sometime still I am not able to understand as if what can be that useful for. Please do suggest me something on the same here.

May be for watching some videos or some kind of movies in it, I assume. Although I am not completely sure about it. still I would say that you better confirm about this and you will surely get some instructions on the same. that’s what I feel here.

That just made my day. Nice to see some good ideas coming out and really I am happy with the response that you all have given here. Appreciate the efforts from your side. Well I forgot to mention about one reason why I brought 3DS. Simply because 3DS does allows me to play new games in the order and also I do continue to get games in the first place. These are some of the suggestions that I think is very much useful from my side to be conveyed to you all. so I said it.