Thread: Which is a better brand HP, Sony Vaio or Dell XPS?

Which is a better brand HP, Sony Vaio or Dell XPS?

The title says it all. so what i want to say is that which is the better brand you think? Is it the hp, sony vaio or the dell xps. So do feel free to comment over here. actually i m planning to buy a new laptop for myself. So I am expecting that the new laptop to be from these three brands. So what do you all think as if which one would be the better choice to make over here. so please do give em some good suggestions for the problem. I am waiting for the help from you all. so please do reply here. I know there are many choices in all of them but if you come across some good suggestion for me then please do feel free to comment over here.

Re: Which is a better brand HP, Sony Vaio or Dell XPS?

In all the three brands I think dell and sony vaio are the better of the three. So what I want to say is that with the three brands that has been specified here. the worst of them all is the HP, never ever get the HP laptop. They are the worst manufactures I feel. Now if we look at the sony vaio then I think that they are the bets but because of the price in which they are introduced they are too priced up I feel. Also the best of them all is the dell laptop. Yes they are a good choice to make. Reasonable in price and also a good customer service. So thumbs up for them.

Why have you not mentioned about the asus as well as the msi? Can you all please tell me. are you even aware of that products? MSI are the good manufactures of the laptop. Even if you take the asus then I feel they are the best in the gaming laptops. That’s what I want to say here. However I feel with the limited choices that you have made then better go with the Sony vaio. That’s the perfect choice to make. However that is what I want to say here.

Ok what is your budget in which you want to buy a laptop? Please do comment over here so that I can give out the necessary solution for you. I mean I can give you the necessary options for the laptops. Since you have asked for the suggestion to buy a new laptop. So suggest the price range I will better give you the options on the same.

I am looking for a laptop in any budget of $750. I think so my budget will roughly revolve round that only. So what do you think which is the best of them all. so please reply accordingly over here. ok counting on the different suggestions that has come up many of them have asked me to go with the sony vaio, but if the budget exceeds to my price limit then better not suggest about that. Even if it is HP and if the price does matches my price range then better suggest me out here. I am waiting for the help from you all. so reply accordingly over here.

I have two suggestions for you one is from dell and while the other one os from the HP. Speaking about the dell laptops I must say that dell inspiron 1464 is a good choice to make here. even HP dv4t is not a bad choice to make. It also comes sharp at the price that I have mentioned here. so that’s what I want to say here. These two suggestions are the most appropriate that I can five yu now. Do not expect sony vaio to come in that range. However there are many from msi as well as asus but you are not interested I any of them. that’s what I feel here. anyways do look after that and let me know if you have solved out the problem.

Thanks a lot buddy for the suggestions. I will rather settle with the HP dv4t that you have given here. worth giving a try I think. No I am not opting for the msi as well as the asus because I don’t think so they are the deserving candidates in this section. This is what I feel here.