Thread: Xbox not working after the Bulletstorm epic Edition System Update

Xbox not working after the Bulletstorm epic Edition System Update

Hey guys I am sure that you all have read the title properly and having read it you must have got the problem that I am facing right now. I wanted to play the game named Bulletstorm in my Xbox. On installing the game it said that it needed an update, so that’s why what I did was I updated it using the game itself. after some time it gave me an error saying that the update failed and was not able to open Xbox as well. I cannot predict what si the problem over here. I did try asking some of y friends for the solutions but noen of them seemed to have any idea on the same. so please you only suggest me as if what is the problem over here. I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: Xbox not working after the Bulletstorm epic Edition System Update

Which update are you talking about is it the system update or the game update. With the description that you have described here, I am not able to understand as if what kind of update are you talking about? So in case if you get through that then answer out the query for me. so do reply on the same. start replying over here and also if possible do mention the error as well that you are getting hear, it will be better for me as well. So do the needful and together we can tackle the issue over here.

I think so it was talking about the system update and not the game update. Error is the thing that I get an message and with that message it is written that the update failed.

See the system, update means the update that is required for that particular game to be played while the game update is completely different. That is what I a saying here. see in the system update the machine does gets connected to the server and then downloads the necessary updates. Since it has not happened in your case, what I would advise you is that just cancel the update, download any previous patch that you had and again get started with the download. So that is what I am saying here, do work on the suggestions that I have given here. it will be very much beneficial for you.

Ok thanks for the necessary suggestions that you have given here. appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. Thanks for that necessary sugegstions that you have given here. Appreciate that you all took some interest in solving the query for me. Appreciate that you did solve the problem for me. Thanks for all the support guys.