Thread: which is the best ereader for college students?

which is the best ereader for college students?

I have recently being admitted to cobe university for my master‘s program and I need to have a e-book reader in my hand as that would provide me much more knowledge that I could have ever got reading the book at library as I can do the for a limited period of time where I can read book on my e-book reader for a much longer time so please suggest me some good e-book reader so as I can purchase that before the commencement of the college.

Re: which is the best ereader for college students?

The question that you have asked totally depends on the range and the type of e-book reader that you want, and if you just want a reference for these e-book then I guess the using a Smartphone will also do the same thing but, if you want a dedicated e-book reader then you need to tell us the range that you want and the battery life that you need and off course the country in which you would use it . SO please post this back as without that the suggestion that you may get would be endless and pointless.

I am sorry for not mention the above things told by the switchblade so in this post I have written all the things that I except from a good e-book reader The price range does not matter to me as the quality of the products should be good, more over I wish to that it battery life should be better and it should also have Wi-Fi connectivity so as that would be able to connect it with the server that is located in our colleges .And please don ‘t suggest me kindle as I have already used that one and it is not better as there are hundred files format that are not working on it .

You just mentioned the kindle, is that kindle 3 , I guess that would be a kindle as the latest released version of the kindle 3 , is lot better than the previous released version but , since you don ‘t want this then I guess you would really like iPad 2 which is a bit costly and offers every feature that one needs I his daily life plus you get an plus to choose over from hundreds of application that are there , I would suggest that it would be more useful to use as it supports all the extension that are used in this .

If you are looking for to play only pdf ‘s in your e-book reader then I suggest you to use a nook color which is recently launched by the company named Barnes and noble that had been released on may 24 , so I guess buying this would be a better option for you if ever you are on a budget spree as this one is more useful for you are this provides all the basic features needed for e-book reading , over that it also has a wi-fi connection that would be useful if you want to connect it up.

I think the kindle dx would be a better option for you as this has a much wider screen compared to the other kindle version and this till now does not have any problem with it s working, I am personally using this one and I must say that this is the best e-book reader that an user can get,more the disadvantage of this is that it has a high cost when compared to other e-book reader .if you want some more then you may check out the entourage eDGe , as I have never personally tried that out but I have heard many good re-views about it .

I strongly suggest you to take an I pad as that would be the best for use when you are reading any book and with the latest innovation of the icloud service from apple that would be even better I I am using an Ipad for reading e-bbok that are of Pdf extension and that is really nice for me and they also have a Bluetooth connection that makes things even easier the batteries life that this one provides is pretty good and stay about an strong 10 hours which is better than that of the other e-book readers .