Thread: LG G2X is not working

LG G2X is not working

I am having LG G2X and last night when I went to make a call it suddenly got freezed or you can say that it got locked. After few minutes I have to remove the battery and then insert it again. Even when I plug it in the wall charger, it does nothing. I want to use my phone for my work. I have reset the phone by pressing the three keys, but it dint work for me. Is there anyone who can help me out to solve the issue?

Re: LG G2X is not working

Just removing the battery for some time and then placing it back will not help. Even after placing the battery and then trying to get it charged for some times will not work. So I think you need to contact your service provider or the LG support for the help, if they can do it for you. I am sure that they will help to solve your issue and make replacement if it is necessary.

That was the similar issue that had happened with me in my phone. I had even made a factory reset but this does not worked for me. So at last I found out that my phone battery was dead. So I tried to replace the battery with other phone and found that it was working fine, which means that my battery was dead. As it only happened within 30 days, so I can replace it with the Amazon. So check your battery for the issue.

I had removed the battery, when my phone was dead and this did not help me out to solve my issue. I then followed the below steps which was suggested to me:

• I need to remove the phone from the charger.
    • After that I removed the batter from the phone.
    • Then I inserted the charger.
    • Then I pressed the Power and the Volume Down button
    • After that I booted in the Clockwork
    • After that, while the charger is still plugged in, you need to put the battery back.
    • Now restart the phone from the Clockwork.

This made my phone to boot up properly and then it showed that I was having more than half of the battery.

I had spoken to the customer support regarding the issue, they said that it was the common problem in many of the phone and they are trying to provide a new update for it as soon as possible. So after I get the new updates for my phone, it will solve the issue about the phone which is freezing very frequently. So I think that you need to wait for the updates which would solve your issues.

As you said that even after a hard reset which you performed using the three keys did not worked, then you should try to check your battery whether it is dead or not. You can find it by using the other phone’s battery which will be compatible with your phone. And if it is working fine, then there is the problem with your battery so you need to replace your battery, it will not cost you if you are still in the warranty period.