Thread: Notepad V1.1 Update for kindle 3

Notepad V1.1 Update for kindle 3

I just saw a reference from my friend who apparently happens to be a chat friend on facebook, I have also been used to this as there are many things that matter me the most as he gave me a reference to a notepad that could be used with kindle. I have been searching for a notepad on kindle 3 since ages and I never got any solution from this but the guy there claims to have used this and also bets that it great to used, can anyone of you present here have used this .

Re: Notepad V1.1 Update for kindle 3

I think I have made a note pad for my own as I don‘t believe in waiting for the company or any other third party software firm to release my software so that they could be used for free, so I never had a problem with the version that I am having, if you are of programming type then please use the editor that are usually and code of yourself as that would be more easy to use and secure for yourself. I hope that this helps you out.

I also saw the review for the note version that you mentioned above sand I must say that it was a good one as the experts have give them a strong 7 stars out of the 8 stars that are there , so I think that it would be worth using as this is a paid version and would definitely be good also the site on which it is being placed is a genuine one and that you should try that out , but remember that it costs 1 $ approx for the .

Hey I have been using this since long and I must be admit that this has give some more power in my hands as I do not use cell phone much as I don‘t like it that way, I previously used to keep a paper and pen in my pocket to remember the things that usually came up with this but at the end of the day I usually get messed up with the things so I think that would more be a advantage a for using this , now when I leave my home I always use kindle for noting down things .

I have just purchased this a few days back and I truly admire it as it is more on like a Microsoft word and has all the feature in it, (by all I mean necessary features) in this ,as I don ‘t have a iphone or any other smart phones to jot down things I was left with no option but to use this , and the device ( kindle is) more powerful than ever before , so I strongly recommend you to buy this as this is worth the cent that we pay to them .

I would suggest to go for the products by the kind of review that it has got I would more over be satisfied with the actual hand – on experience with the product check if someone in your area has this notepad installed use it and then decide if you want to buy it not, but you have done a very wise thing by posting this query here are this might just help newbie’s to get to know more about the products , but also remember that are this product work in your country .

Hey that notepad was just wonderful to use, I just tried that, I read all your comments and suggestion ad then searched internet for further details I also checked many other forums sites and came to know that it was the best software when it came to writing on the notebook , so I took out some time to try that out and then came to say about my experience and I mean to say that I had a better expedite while using it , all the praise goes to you guys .