Thread: Camera in LG Optimus 2X gets freezed

Camera in LG Optimus 2X gets freezed

I am using LG Optimus 2X from nearly 2 months and have found a problem with my camera. I see that whenever I get into the camera of my phone, it will get freezed. What happens is that my screen gets stuck on the image that I take. I have faced the similar issue for more than 5 times. I am also not able to use my power button to reboot the phone. Is there any way to solve this issue?

Re: Camera in LG Optimus 2X gets freezed

Having same problem with my phone also. Whenever I use the camera it gets stucked and then it will not let me do anything in my phone. The only thing that I can do is to take the battery out and then put it back again. I did it once and now I don’t face any problem with the camera. So I think that whenever you face the same issue again and again, then you can try to remove your battery and then put it back again.

Have checked for any downloaded Apps that are running in your phone? Sometimes the Applications may be causing you conflict. So if it the reason then you can try to remove those applications and then try to reboot your phone and then check your camera whether it is working now or not. I think this must be the main reason that is conflicting you to use the camera. So you can better try to use this method.

LG mobile is very well known about this problem and are trying to fix that issue as soon as possible. They say that there will be a new update available for LG Optimus 2X which will fix the bug that most of the users are facing. They say that some part of the code was not optimized as it should have to be which would be causing the phone to get it freezed. So I think you need to wait until the update for your phone is available and the try to use the camera.

If your phone is getting randomly freezed, then you can try to format your SD card. But before you do formatting of your memory card, make sure that you back up all your data. Because once you format your memory card you will lose everything that is stored in your card. Once you format your card, you can now put back your data on the card and then you can see that you would not have any more problems with it.

There is one thing that you can do if you are seeing that your mobile gets freezed, when you ON the camera. You can try to reset your phone. You can do this by following the below mentioned steps:

• Go to the main screen and then press the menu option
    • From the menu option you need to go to the Settings and then select the Privacy option.
    • In the privacy option you will find the Factory data reset, in that click on the Reset phone option.
    • If it ask you for the password then enter the password and select “Erase everything” to confirm.

This will erase all the data present in your phone. So before resetting your phone, you need to backup all your data from the phone to some other place

You can also try to get reset your phone with the following method:

Firstly, you need to turn off your phone and then remove the battery and then re-insert it. After re-inserting it, you need to hold the Home button and also the Volume Down button and then press the power button till you find that your device has turned off. After that you need to follow the instructions that are displayed on your phone’s home screen. This will reset everything along with your contacts and also other things that are stored on your phone.