Thread: should i wait for next kindle?

should i wait for next kindle?

A am teacher teaching at university of san jose so I need to go through all the notes an books before I suggest them to my students , Above that I am not that strong as that other so that I can always carry them on my back , so I have prefer a e-book for it as it is pretty much easier to read it whenever we are walking to travelling ,As I am an average earner , I don ‘t wish to spend money on useless gadget that come up with an error after using it for few days , so please suggest me pro and cons of kindle as I like the product , ? should I go for it ?

Re: should i wait for next kindle?

So you are deciding to buy kindle 3 ? or asking for option from us that would be of great help, I think the other way round is a better option for you, I don‘t have much knowledge about kindle as I am using an Ipad that has an inbuilt feature of the reading pds and e-books ,but , I don ‘t think that you should go with any of them as all if then seems to be a little buggy I would rather suggest you an I pad in place of kindle as there are lots of support that is available for them

I think that you should wait for the third kindle to launched fully as then only you can make a good decision as I have been using kindle , my mom was using kindle 2 which was the precious release of byte the Amazon company other than this it was more like buggy and was not at all useful at all but I would like to tell you that kindle 3 is something different that he company has launched right now , there are very few error s , but , who know there might be other kindle in next coming months .

Yes I have also heard about the release of the next kindle version but , I think that would take more time to launch as there are many more technologies that need to be implemented for example the it has a I green technology that senses the touch before we touch it , that s some cool feature that are still developing and that would be installed in that one we are done with it .but stoking to kindle on the other way round give s you an free access to Amazon books . so just go for it .

I exactly got the nerve that you are trying to get, I have been myself thinking that for quite a few time and have come up with a solution for this the more we wait the more time we waste the productivity that we would achieve once we use that, And for the hidden question that you actually use d with trying with the kindle 4 . I mean you should wait for the kindle 4 to realize as it is already a time for the release as the kindle 3 was released a year ago so kindle 4 would release in next six months for sure .

It all depends on what are you aiming at are you aiming at dedicated reader s that are present there as they might just be better that other in the range that do not provide this feature more on I would like to suggest that if there are more feature than the tag of dedicated reader would be converted to a tablet , so it but there is always a plus point in going with kindle as you then have a free access to the vast Amazon library.

Thanks after reading the comment above I think waiting would be a better option for me as there are already too many bugs in the current , one , and I think that pretty old to buy a technology that is one year ,old at the same price on which I could by the latest product , so I think waiting would be a better option for me , well thank for the reply that you all gave me specially the I green technology that was quite usefull for me .