Thread: is it possible to use kindle out of states?

is it possible to use kindle out of states?

I have been staying in America while my parents migrated to Italy as there were born there, so now my son is going to Italy for his further studies , and I want to gift him something special so that it could make hum productive and use it more often than his cell phone and I did not had a better option that kindle e-book reader , as it would help him greatly to focus on this studies .But I doubt if the kindle version that I purchased here would be compatible there would that be compatible there thanks

Re: is it possible to use kindle out of states?

That was a really nice thing that you have choose for gifting your son, but I won ‘t suggest that option as different countries have different option and different setting s for their bandwidth allocation so I would more on suggest you to let your son go there and then buy a kindle e-book reader from there as he is study period would last at least a couple of years so that would make the kindle more productive , I hope you got the point that I wanted you to conclude

I too doubt the same thing here as there are many internet bandwidth allocation that are used in different countries, but , I suggest you to buy a kindle from here and send it along with the him after reaching their tell her to opt for an service provider that would provide internet services . to be on a better side I suggest you to opt for kindle 3 g version as 3 g service s are quite globalised and can be accessed from any countries with the help of minimum charge .

I think there won ‘t be any problem there as this is the most important feature that is available with kindle that it works everywhere on the planet it just needed a working connection to get it connected to the Amazon site , I have a neighbor who worked as an doctor and was deployed in Afghanistan and Iran during the war times and he used to always take that with him , as that would work there also , so I guess that won ‘t be any problem that is caused by the country that you are leaving it , the only thing that you need to consider is service provider that you are using .

I would also like to recommend you a kindle 3 g version as whole of the Italy has a 3g connection so he won ‘t find any difficult in using that there , more I would also like you to suggest that the charger that we use here is completely different from what we use there , so just tell him to by a charger for kindle from there till then he may charge the kindle using the laptop that he may be having , I hope youget all things sorted before you send him abroad .

the above suggestion might just be helpful for you but , I think that would not be as helpful and useful for you because all these are just review and the experience that the above people might have or might not have savored in the life’s so I think that the best option that is before you is to call the customer care service of the kindle and ask your query y there so that might just help you after all they are the expert of their products .