Thread: How to get WebPages to specific collection automatically in my kindle book

How to get WebPages to specific collection automatically in my kindle book

I am using the kindle from last many days. I want that whenever I send any webpage to the kindle then it should be getting to the specific collection automatically. I don’t know that if this is possible or not. I did a search on google for this but do not find the exact way to do that. If anyone of you have some idea that how this can be done then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: How to get WebPages to specific collection automatically in my kindle book

If you are sending that to the kindle through email then it is simply not possible to do that. You will not be able to put that to the collections. If you are using another method then I still think it's unlikely that you can but more information on how you're doing it might help us to give a definitive answer. So please reply with the detail in your nest post so that we can provide you the solution for this in bettrt way. Thank you!!!

As far as I know that any new content cannot automatically be put into a collection. If you purchased books a while ago, allocated it one or more collections and after that remove it then those collection assignments remain through the book as it's just in the archive. So if you reload it afterward, it will go reverse into the collections formerly assigned. This is what I know about this and hope that this will be helpful.

If you bought the new Kindle and after that reload the books for the first time then it will be possible for you to import the collections as of the additional device but that should be registered to your account and you will find that all the contents will sort automatically along with how you had it before. It may not function for the content needed anywhere else other than the Amazon.

If you are sending that directly to the Kindle then this is not possible. There may be some messy way to do that if you are going t use the Calibre but I don’t know much about that. As far as I know that Calibre is having the facility to clutch stuff as of the web and reassign to your Kindle. It is also having the add-ins which is made for the collection management. Therefore it should notionally be probable to place the whole lot jointly and make it work.

I have a few information of Calibre. When I create any kind of file with it, you can send it to a file with a certain name anything you encompass it sorted by when you convert the ebook to whatever format you are using. I don't use it for anything other than created a mobi file and a lit file that is sold off our website. I mange the authors sorted by their last name, first name. I am not very sure if that is what you are looking for. There isn't a lot of on-line help when it comes to Calibre.