Thread: Kindle 3 asking for Wireless Connection

Kindle 3 asking for Wireless Connection

Hello friends, I purchased this last week and I found one issue with this today. I was on the "Downloading Items" and was trying to download some of the eBooks for me. But whenever I tried to do that then it shows me the message that says “Wireless Connection Required”. I tried to do that many times but all the times, result was the same. I am having a strong Wi-Fi connection. So there is no problem from the connectivity of Wi-Fi. Can someone help me with this? Thank you!!!

Re: Kindle 3 asking for Wireless Connection

Just check that if you are getting many bars of the connection on the screen. This shows that how strong your connection is. If that is showing full bar then I am not sure that why this is happening to you. First thing that you can try is just turn it off and after that restart the device. Now try to download the same. See if this time you are getting the same. This is most basic thing that you can do. I hope that there will be more advanced answer for this in upcoming posts.

First of all, make sure that the device you are using is charged fully and after that you can turn on the wireless and verify that there is proper signal. Once you are done with that then you can try to do the soft reset from the menu. All you have to do is, just go to the home page and then go to menu > settings > menu > restart. There are many of the similar issues with this and that gets resolved by doing soft reset. I wish that this will do the same for you as well.

Doing soft reset will be a good idea at the start. If that works then its fine otherwise you can move on to the hard reset. This is very simple to do the hard reset. All you have to do is, just hold down the switch for 30 to 40 seconds and once the device gets restarted then you can leave that. After that it will do the rest of the things on itself. So try this and let us know that if it works for you or not.

Before doing anything with that, you can try simply try to make contact with the Kindle Customer Support and ask them regarding the problem. They will tell you all the possible things that may be causing the problem for you and also you will be guided to the solution for this. This is the best and the safest way to get it resolved and you should try this before doing anything else to that. I hope you will be out of this soon.

Have you tried to sync and find items in the menu on the homepage? I just had the same problem and called customer service to fix it. Back to the experimental option in the menu, restart the browser, and then once you're in, press the Start button. Mine came out. The type `I do not know why my Kindle did that, and why it was stuck on top of each page, but this seemed to work.