Thread: Programs on Motorola V190 interrupting Each Other

Programs on Motorola V190 interrupting Each Other

I am using the Motorola V190 phone with AT&T wireless. I am having the data package through multiple sources of news, texting, as well as mobile email. The problem I have always thought was just a drawback of this particular phone but I have never essentially checked it out. When I am in the middle of writing an email and if I have not saved any of it as a draft then an incoming call or one of my personally set phone alarms totally wipes out the email. Can this problem be resolved? Is this the same with other phones as well?

Re: Programs on Motorola V190 interrupting Each Other

I would like to tell you that the problem you are facing is common with all the phones which are having the feature to do the email. This problem is even not totally resolved with the Smartphone. The only way to avoid this is to get the habit to save that to the draft as you write that. If you go for the Android-based Droid X that I am having then you will not get such problem with that and I .,am very happy with that. Thank you!!!

If you are having any problem like this then the best thing that you can do is just contact the manufacturer and ask them about the issue. They will tell you that what is the problem with it and how can this be resolved. They are the expert for these kinds of issues and they know well that how you can troubleshoot these issues. So just make a contact with them and I am sure that you will be out of the issue soon. Thank you.

I think that there is some problem with the firmware that you are having in your phone. That might be corrupted or outdated. So search for the latest firmware available for this and upgrade your phone to that version. This is one of the best possible ways to get the issue resolved. So it will be better for you to try it out once and see if that can resolve the problem. I am quite sure that this will solve the problem that you are facing with your phone.

It is possible that there are some viruses in your memory card that you are using in your phone and because of that it is showing you the issues like this. If you want to check that then just remove the memory card from your phone and then use the phone. If the phone is working well after that then it will confirm that the problem is because of the memory card. Now simply remove the card from your phone and connect that to the computer with the help of card reader and format that completely. If you are having some important data in that then you can take the backup of that before formatting.