Thread: Kindle E-Book Lights covers

Kindle E-Book Lights covers

I found on one of the website that there are some Kindle books in which the lighted covers are powered by the Kindle itself. I want to get more information about this. So it will be really helpful if someone of you can provide me some information about this or can give me some link from which I can get the information. Also suggest me some brands name. Please reply fast as I am thinking to buy that. Thank you so much in advance for replying.

Re: Kindle E-Book Lights covers

The one which I found and that is similar to it is the Amazon lighted case. If you want then you can search for this on google. I am sure that you will easily get that if you search that properly. I am also using the same and satisfied with that. So you can also go for that and I hope that you will also going to like that. If you have any further query about this then please reply me back. Thank you!!!

I am also using the same and I bought it last month. I don’t think that you need to think of anything else other than this. May be you get mother color. I think that its good to have light with us all the times. I really do not worry regarding the batteries. It's strong devoid of being bulky. I love how the light is hidden in the cover and this is much different than the lighted cover for the Sony PRS e-readers of which I own several. I like this system better.

I also own one of these covers and I'm extremely satisfied with it. It's super handy to have the light right there all the time, don't have to clip something on, and it doesn't seem to drain the battery excessively. I think the light covers the screen very well. I think most people who have this cover have been pleased with it. Amazon has a patent on this little gem of a case. Every time I look at that case I think it so obvious and so simple.

The new design flawlessly integrates a reading light to the cover, therefore you can take your Kindle anywhere you go and always encompass a reading light along with you. Simply drag the light out to light up Kindle when you require it, and slide it away to be hidden when you don’t. The light draws its power as of Kindle if you do not need the batteries. If you don’t wish to carry otherwise purchase a separate reading light then this will be the best choice.

The new design precisely contains a reading light that is made into the cover, therefore you can carry your Kindle everywhere you go and always comprise a reading light on hand. Kindle Lighted Covers have been getting the attractiveness. They have a Kindle powered LED light as well as gold plated hinges intended for securing of Kindle and permitting for highest electrical conductivity. It comes within a mixture of complicated colors, lying on a high class leather exterior.