Thread: Application and games for Samsung wave II?

Application and games for Samsung wave II?

Hey guys I have got a new phone Samsung Wave II and I want to know which are the best application and games for this smart phone I really like this games and I have heard there are really nice feature and application in this phone so can anyone suggest me how can I make this phone more useful and have anyone experienced this phone and which application are you all enjoying suggest me something please?

Re: Application and games for Samsung wave II?

Well there are many application and games in this phone and they have been really useful and entertaining I have used many of the application and games well some of the features where I have used and I have liked very much is Easynote, FliesAnywhere, launcherPro, meebo and twitter these are some of the application I have been using and I have liked very much and there are many more application which you can buy if you want and enjoy them very much.

Ya the suggested application are really good I have also used it and they are very nice I would like to suggest some of the application and games and all which I have used and really enjoyed well the best music application I have used is slacker radio it is really nice and produce good quality music and the best business application I have been using was quickoffice pro and the best social networking application I have been using is ebuddy messenger, and the games like raging thunder 2 and N.O.V.A 2 these application have been really nice and I liked a lot.

I have been enjoying the angry bird really very much you can use it to I think you must have got it till now and if not then you must get it, it has been really a nice game very easy to use and very entertaining it is the most amazing application I have ever used and according to business and other applications I have use Blogger, Tweetdeck, tweetcomb,root explorer, business calendar and tunesnavi as the music application I have really enjoyed all this application and I think you would be enjoying it to you must get all this.

These application have been really awesome and I have some more application which I have been using and I liked them too and there are many application when you tend to buy this application then you would get more application which are really fantastic but talking about the free application which I have been using are spotify and soundgarage Pro as an music application and the game are obviously the version of angry brid they are angry bird rio and angry bird seasons the application regarding the business are thumb keyboard, ezPDF Reader and business Calender, and the best messaging site are skype, friendCaster for facebook and IM+ these application’s are really enjoying.

Ok so my personal experience has some more application with all these amazing application and the gamign and all has been really awesome in this phone and some game application are Fruit ninja HD and Lets Golf! 2 HD are really nice games and for chatting and social networking I have used K9mail and Andchat I have also like blogger and tango video calls I have really liked these application and for the music application are Android Music and Xiialive Lite and the best application is Droid Scan Pro and Mozilla Firefok Web Browser these applications are really very nice I am so sure that if you would be having all these application are in your phone then you would really enjoy it.

oh nice i think almost all the free application has been covered, try all these application missing even one would be like missing everything so please do try to use complete advantage and it is very nice option to hang out with these application and i have used all this application and have really liked all of them so i think you would be liking it too get them sooner and also visit android market there you would be getting more of the application.