Thread: Battery got drain on my LG Optimus 2x.

Battery got drain on my LG Optimus 2x.

Hi I have recently bought my new LG optimus 2x, and I must say that it is a cool cell phone and its fun using it. it was working really well till last week but I don’t know what happened to it, it seems that the battery have got drained!!! As when I had left my home living my cell phone on a charging mode but when I had returned back home I found that my battery was drained!!! Is this issue faced by anyone please help.

Re: Battery got drain on my LG Optimus 2x.

Hi even I am looking for a similar answer! Its been just one month since I have purchased my new LG optimus 2x. Yesterday when I had left for my college I had almost 70% of battery life but when I checked my cell one hour later I found that my battery was completely drained. I even charged the battery once again but the battery again got drained after one hour of charging. Is my battery spoiled? Please share your views.

It seems that either your either battery has spoiled or the charger has spoiled! Can you please tell me that have you ever over charged your battery? As that could have caused oversize of your battery spoiling it! so kindly check your battery if its oversized or not as in case if the batter has oversized than you have to replace the battery.

Hi even I had this similar problem with my cell phone! My battery suddenly started getting drained, and it used to get to 0% within an hour even after charging it to 100%. So I had to finally replace the battery buying I new one, but even the new battery had the same problem!!! so when I took my cell to the service center I found that the actual problem was with the charger! So I would suggest you to kindly check your charger before buying a new one.