Thread: "b button" not working in Nex-5 firmware v3

"b button" not working in Nex-5 firmware v3

Last week, I buy this camera and when I try to access the function then I realized the fault in this camera. In this camera, the button b is not been work correctly and hence I haven’t able to access all the features of this camera. This Nex-5 camera is to be contains the updated V3 firmware and initially this will be present 2GB memory card. I think this problem is not related to the firmware. If anyone having the same problem, then please share your own thoughts.

Re: "b button" not working in Nex-5 firmware v3

This firmware update is to be help to customizable keys in this camera. Hence I suggest you to use the inbuilt facility of this camera and this will be help to you for solving such problem. Using this firmware update, you can customize Soft Key B. this button is to be bottom button. Then use the functionality of the firmware and this will be help to you for solving such kind of problem. This will be solve your problem.

I also faced the same kind of problem and then I decided to use the different things in this camera. In that time, I had previously update the firmware and the customize the button. Then the b button did not work in this camera. Hence I decided to again do the firmware update task on the camera. Hence I use the online update policy and this will be help to solve such problem. Now all the function of the camera is properly work.

You need to do the same thing in this camera. This is the best thing and it will be help to you for solving the problem. The basic thing behind this is to be the firmware update is not been work and hence you need to again do the firmware update task on the system. This is one of the best thing that will be help to solve such problem. I have read several article related to the updating firmware of the camera and this will also mention the same solution.

This is the only solution available to avoid such customization problem. The better way is to be use the default function of the camera. Hence I suggest you to do the default setting task on the camera. The set setting to default will be present on the manual and this will be help to avoid such kind of button not working problem. You can also take the help of the expert. They all are present on the official site. Then use such advice and solve problem.

If you find the B button constantly says 'focus' then change you focus settings under the 'camera' menu from flexible to anything else like multi. Then your B button will be what you have customised it to be